The Best MouthWash

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Jul 12, 2011

I love this product, I do however prefer the Cool Mint flavor but this one is ok. I use to make up my own mouthwash with peroxide and peppermint drops but this has such great ingredients and is so reasonably priced, I don't bother anymore. My gums are in much better shape since using this product and I am only on my second bottle.

PerioWash Winter Mint

Posted by Reviewer2578824 on Jun 19, 2011

Love this natural mouthwash. Hate those alcohol & chemical supermarket ones. Thought this might be abit weak but it gives my mouth the sharp, clean feel needed from a great mouthwash.

Very Good and Effective

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jun 16, 2011

Minty herbal flavor that lasts awhile, seems effective to kill germs and freshen breath. Stays fresh to the bottom weeks later.

FRESH

Posted by aRPiieS on Jun 07, 2011

Very good product, cost effective and leaves you with fresh breath. Periowash causes minor irritation on my throat but nothing severe. Helps with dry mouth at night if used before bed time. Will buy again but try another flavour.

Confiscated by Customs!!

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 01, 2011

I love this mouthwash but unfortunately it was confiscated by Australian Customs! It contains xylitol which is prohibited to import unless you have a permit. I'll be super careful in future!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2117901 on Apr 29, 2011

very pleasant to use and very good taste amazing amount of natural ingredients cant ask for more.

An Uncomparable Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Apr 28, 2011

WOW! A non-chemical mouthwash that tastes terrific, and gives long-lasting results. I absolutely love this product.

Fantastic..

Posted by Reviewer2085864 on Apr 07, 2011

I love this! No alcohol, nothing synthetic. Tastes amazing and leaves a fresh breath. Flavor is not overpowering. If you don't like sweet tasting things and look for a mouthwash that blows your brains out, this might not be the product for you..

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Feb 10, 2011

I like this mouthwash. It tastes minty and leaves a good aftertaste in my mouth.

Breath freshner

Posted by Reviewer2558645 on Feb 02, 2011

Gorgeous tasting, value for money.