fresh!

Posted by 5433861145482192935 on Mar 28, 2015

refreshing love that it is alcohol free and natural have bought for all my relatives!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1506799 on May 11, 2015

Great taste and leaves fancy great taste in mouth.

Perfect

Posted by 4892077425639286008 on May 27, 2015

I'm guilty of over-brushing my teeth, so I've learned to resort to mouthwash instead of constantly brushing. However, it's frightening how many nasty chemicals are in your typical mouthwash. I tried Nature's Answer on a whim, and I've loved it so far. The taste doesn't bother me (some natural mouthwashes have a funny taste), it doesn't burn, the ingredients are natural, it freshens your breath, and the price is reasonable! I will definitely be repurchasing.

Refreshing without the burn

Posted by 5535947257580294244 on Sep 01, 2015

Wow, I really like this product! Finally, a refreshing, soothing mint mouthwash that doesn't burn. I like this so much that I am going to try some of the other PerioBrite products.

Fantastic.

Posted by 4808164230811864998 on Dec 11, 2015

These are my favorite mouthwashes. I use after PerioBrite toothpaste. I like to keep the mouthwash in my mouth longer than they say in order to get the best freshening over night.

Refreshing mouth wash

Posted by Reviewer1928206 on Jan 23, 2016

This mouth wash leaves your mouth feeling fresh and tingly. I would never use "normal" mouth wash again, natural all the way

love it

Posted by Reviewer3016012 on Aug 24, 2016

Best mouthwash ever !!!

Muy bueno

Posted by INMA24 on Jun 13, 2014

Me gusta mucho este producto. Me gusta mucho más que el Cool Mint. Repetiré con este ya que me resulta de savor mas suave que el Cool Mint.

Mi enjuague favorito

Posted by Reviewer3113603 on Sep 12, 2014

Tiene un sabor muy agradable y trae bastante cantidad, voy por el cuarto bote y seguiré repitiendo.

쿨보다 나은듯

Posted by Reviewer1832652 on Nov 17, 2014

쿨민트는 쫌 나프탈렌냄새 이건 약간 리스테린 냄새 ㅎㅎ 근데 이거 리스테린하곤 비교할필요없이 순하고요 가그린보단 좀 독한정도? 딱~ 좋네요. 쿨민트는 잔향이 좀 싫었는데 이건안그래요 ㅎㅎ