Reviews 1-star

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1038626 on Nov 11, 2011

Worst toothpaste I have ever used. The tan color doesn't bother me because I like natural things, but the toothpaste is extremely thick and hard to squeeze out of the tube, yet turns into a tan watery substance in the mouth. Peppermint flavor is too strong for me and my family. Some dribbled down a brown shirt one day and bleached the spots it dribbled on. My family will not use it. Will not buy again.

NOT NATURAL - CONTAINS XYLITOL

Posted by Reviewer2676178 on Jul 24, 2013

In this age of deceit and I and my husband's distrust of so many products, we thought we had found a wonderfully natural product (my husband had been making our own toothpaste). we have bought this several times in the "Cool Mint" and loved it. I didn't even know I had selected and whitening version but fortunately I took a moment to read the box AFTER I received it and it contains Xylitol. Not a product we ever buy/ consume/ let alone put into our mouths. UPDATE: My husband just checked the other "Cool Mint" and says it, too, contains xylitol. So we are no longer purchasing this product

Vegetable glycerin

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Aug 10, 2010

I heard vegetable glycerin is bad for teeth, especially if you use this just after eating. Package says it has it in it. But this tastes good and taste is really fresh! I will buy Eco-dent toothpowder from iHerb. Even it has some kind of glycerin, it is better than "normal" fluoride and titan oxide or what ever toothpastes so it could be useful gift still =)

horrible smelling

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 31, 2015

smells horrible and so hard consistency that is impossible to get from tube!

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1740625 on Dec 27, 2007

I would like to return this toothpaste and get my money back. It is dried out and hard to get out of the tube. Let me know if I can return it for a refund.