My man loves it, and I - hate it

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 20, 2012

As for me (I am wearing braces now) it is awful toothpaste: not fresh, not foaming at all, I need it much, no cleaning effect, absolutely nothing. But my man loves it. How weird :) He has thick saliva, his teeth constantly have plaque, tartar, etc. and this paste is like eureka to him.

Runny

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jan 01, 2015

I wanted to like this toothpaste but it's very runny my mouth doesn't feel like I brushed my teeth.

Not a huge fan

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

The consistency is very runny, and doesn't foam up, probably due to it's natural ingredients, and lack of chemical soaps etc. to create lather. I guess I am just used to a more foamy toothpaste. It has excellent ingredients, but I'm just not that into this toothpaste. The taste is not bad, minty, but also very 'natural' tasting;) You kind of taste some of the natural ingredients. I am a fan of natural products, but this one might just be a little too natural for me;)

Mild taste.

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Mild taste, but not my favorite toothpaste. Didn't make my teeth look more white.

Leaves my

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 01, 2012

This is really a good tootpaste in every way, but! There is a big but, actually, because the point of using toothpastes is to clean the mouth/teeth. This doesnt clean good at all, even I brush and brush. Its not my teeth beeing very ugly, because I dont have this problem with other toothpastes. Will not buy again.

(NTA-01640)

Posted by 4634903631162383508 on Sep 05, 2012

ok

Regular

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013

No hace espuma, no repetire. De sabor regular

Ok.

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 12, 2013

Not so minty, but ok.

so so

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Nov 09, 2012

for some reason i just did not like this paste, no changes on teeth shade the cleaning feeling does not last

Incómodo

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jan 12, 2013

Es muy incómodo por su textura tan pastosa, además que no crea espumita. Por otro lado, su acción blanqueante no la he notado.