good

Posted by 5228917986635810762 on Apr 22, 2016

ممتاز

Not a huge fan

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

The consistency is very runny, and doesn't foam up, probably due to it's natural ingredients, and lack of chemical soaps etc. to create lather. I guess I am just used to a more foamy toothpaste. It has excellent ingredients, but I'm just not that into this toothpaste. The taste is not bad, minty, but also very 'natural' tasting;) You kind of taste some of the natural ingredients. I am a fan of natural products, but this one might just be a little too natural for me;)

Runny

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jan 01, 2015

I wanted to like this toothpaste but it's very runny my mouth doesn't feel like I brushed my teeth.

Good (whitening), bad (cleaning)

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Oct 28, 2014

I only give 3 stars because it does not clean my teeth as other toothpastes do. After a short time, I feel my teeth dirty... - I only have this sensation when I use this toothpaste. Other than that, it does makes you teeth whiter. It is worth trying one (I believe I have ordered and used 5-6 toothpastes, but now I have decided to move over it :) and buy a different one, which cleans the teeth).

quality seems to differ by the batch

Posted by Reviewer2964653 on Sep 22, 2014

The first one I ordered really whitened my teeth, but the second one, not so much. The quality doesn't seem to be consistent. But at any rate, both batches really cleaned my teeth well - I've never used a toothpaste that made my teeth feel so squeaky clean.

No result

Posted by SvetlaSevova on Jun 16, 2014

I like iit because of its freshness.. But cant see any result and its ver liguid without any foam

so-so

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Mar 31, 2014

I think I am just too used to the foam of the supermarket toothpaste so I feel strange when using this toothpaste. I think the ingredients are good but it's just not for me.

Not my favourite

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014

Probably not the best natural toothpaste I've tried but not the worst either.

Not so good.

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Jan 29, 2014

Didn't really care for the taste. I'd suggest this: Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste, Licorice, 4.16 oz (75 ml/117 g)

Just okay

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jan 24, 2014

I really liked the mouthwash of the same brand and style, but the tooth paste I felt was lacking. I really liked the "all natural" ingredient concept, but it just didn't seem to clean my teeth as well.