Not so minty, less abrasive, full of great health benefits for your teeth!

Posted by 5185803045346012012 on Apr 30, 2016

This toothpaste does not have a strong mint taste, which is a plus for people with respiratory issues. The toothpaste is grey, is not that thick in its consistency, and tastes good. I give 4/5 stars for the fact that it is packed full with awesome health benefits and that they left out alot of nasty ingredients that we really dont need. I didnt feel it cleaned my teeth all that well though, especially when it came to plaque. I always felt there was still some left after each brushing which for me, just doesnt make me happy. I will be trying their Natural Brightening Toothpaste once it comes in the mail. I received this product on the 18th and stopped using it on the 29th. Its a good toothpaste and may be perfect for people with people who have sensitive teeth and gums as this toothpaste is not very abrasive. As for me I do not think I will be buying this type of toothpaste from this company and hope the natural brightening version will satisfy my needs. I also want to note I had no sensitivity using this toothpaste and didnt use it long enough to notice any whitening effects.

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 22, 2016

i am not 100 percent sure about how efficient it is, but taste is mild, no strong flavor. i have good impression about it overall.

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Apr 08, 2016

Ok, not a favorite

Posted by 5739954560305947529 on Feb 03, 2016

While I believe it was working, I got turned off mid-tube because I just could not entirely get used to the taste or color of the toothpaste.

Goodd

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Dec 20, 2015

Good product

good toothpaste

Posted by Ioanna on Mar 31, 2015

I like the fact that this toothpaste contains natural ingredients. Due to these ingredients it has a weird taste and consistancy, but ok we cant have it all. It was pleasant but I dont know how effective it is because I only used one tube, so it was a limited time to make any conclusions (I have periodontal desease ).

So far, so good.

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Dec 05, 2014

Decent flavour, seems natural. I had previously tried Earthpaste, which I like for its natural ingredients, but found that my teeth were looking a little yellow using it. So far, PerioBrite seems to be keeping them a little whiter.

good stuff

Posted by 5294131419684516263 on Nov 25, 2014

Actually not too sure such ingridents "work" or not. My kids have dental checking n no teeth problem , and they love to use.

A Good Natural Ingredient Toothpaste and Excellent Service from IHERB

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Oct 25, 2014

The Cool Mint variety of toothpaste has a nice consistency and not too strong of a mint with one exception when someone goofed and put too much mint in it to where it felt like it burned my mouth. That's happened only once, thank goodness, because you can't beat the price. Does it whiten? Not really. Peroxide once a week does a better job at that. Tried the Cinnamint this time also but it was way too watery. Again, inconsistency. One product that they make which I really like is their PerioRub. Great for mouth injuries like braces rubbing on the tongue and lips.

A good toothpaste.

Posted by 5333098707794451516 on Jun 19, 2014

I like the fact that this toothpaste incorporates many herbs and other substances that we only find in food supplements! On the other hand I don't like that it doesn't make foam, but, theoretically, that's an advantage because it doesn't contain sodium-lauryl-sulfate... It makes your teeth shine after brushing!! It also has an excellent aftertaste!!