The WORST!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Nov 13, 2007

This is without a doubt the worst toothpaste I have ever tried. First off you practically need to step on the tube to get the paste out and second, it tastes like mashed up weeds and soap. I have used Peelu, Toms of Maine and Xylowhite etc. Lots of natural brands so I am not comparing to Ultra Brite or anything. I thought will all the glowing reports it would be better than this; what a waste of money! I would have rated it zero.

Cleans good, but the taste is strange

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 29, 2012

El sabor es algo raro, parece arcilla, pero deja un frescor y los dientes limpios.

I don't want sugar in my toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 19, 2010

I used this for a few years, but I won't be buying this again. This now contains xylitol. I've been cavity-free for the last 28 years using natural fluoride-free toothpastes. I certainly don't need to start using sugar alcohol. I recently tried my new supply and it irritated my teeth. After reading the box, I realized Nature's Answer jumped on the xylitol bandwagon. I'll stick with Jason Healthy Mouth, which is currently xylitol-free and works just fine. Also, periobrite contains folic acid, which I don't really want in my toothpaste.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1740625 on Dec 27, 2007

I would like to return this toothpaste and get my money back. It is dried out and hard to get out of the tube. Let me know if I can return it for a refund.

Happy

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

Very happy with this product. I love all of the natural ingredients!

Awesome toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

I have tried many toothpastes from iHerb and this is by far the BEST! The list of ingredients tells everything: all natural. It is quite fluid and taste great. If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Excellent toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Nov 01, 2013

Really good . Will buy regularly. Wonderful product. Use it regularly to help take off plaque. After surgery at Americak BioDental clinic near San Diego (really really good, best materials, holistic, one third the price look them up) both my wife and I use this every day. A little goes a long way. So happy iHerb carries it. Check out the other Perio products espeicially the mouthwash.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1212844 on Mar 28, 2012

cleans GREATTTTTTTTTT my teeth feel clean

Fred

Posted by Reviewer1022036 on Jan 27, 2008

Good taste during and after brushing and it requires very little paste.

Minty Fresh

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

Great toothpaste. Gets teeth squeeky clean and tastes and smells good. Nothing artifical in there (SLS, detergents, aluminum, or flouride) and it leaves mouth feeling fresh for several hours after brushing.