Cleans good, but the taste is strange

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 29, 2012

El sabor es algo raro, parece arcilla, pero deja un frescor y los dientes limpios.

I don't want sugar in my toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 19, 2010

I used this for a few years, but I won't be buying this again. This now contains xylitol. I've been cavity-free for the last 28 years using natural fluoride-free toothpastes. I certainly don't need to start using sugar alcohol. I recently tried my new supply and it irritated my teeth. After reading the box, I realized Nature's Answer jumped on the xylitol bandwagon. I'll stick with Jason Healthy Mouth, which is currently xylitol-free and works just fine. Also, periobrite contains folic acid, which I don't really want in my toothpaste.

Fred

Posted by Reviewer1022036 on Jan 27, 2008

Good taste during and after brushing and it requires very little paste.

Minty Fresh

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

Great toothpaste. Gets teeth squeeky clean and tastes and smells good. Nothing artifical in there (SLS, detergents, aluminum, or flouride) and it leaves mouth feeling fresh for several hours after brushing.

It IS brown, but it is really great!

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 20, 2008

It is very very minty which I love, and the texture was good and it foamed up really well. You really do only neee a tiny amount so it will last me for ages. Much better than Biotene, both for the taste and the much smaller amount needed...and because this one, unlike Biotene, is fluoride free. I will definiteley buy again. Great product.

Nature's Answer Periobrite Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2324038 on Apr 09, 2010

I have periodontal disease, and this toothpaste does not irritate my gums over the long-term.

Great natural toothpaste!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I really enjoyed using this toothpaste. It makes your teeth brighter and your mouth feel cleaner! I love this natural toothpaste, because it contains no fluoride, no mercury, no SLS or other artificially colored like other toothpastes. It doesn't contain unnecessary or harmful ingredients, and is not overly sweet. Nature`s Answer include a list inside the box of articles backing the ingredients of the toothpaste. Everyone can see how they put thought into what herbs and plants would clean teeth the most. It even has CoQ10 for healthy teeth and gums! It is brownish in color and it doesn't foam like regular toothpaste, but it is very effective. Sometimes it is very stiff and hard to get out of the tube. The taste might be too earthy for some people, but that's when you know you got a good product. I use the suggested pea-sized amount on my toothbrush, which is adequate and makes the tube a very good value. It really does brighten and whiten your teeth after a very short time of use and will never go back to regular toothpaste again . I recommend this product to others and also their mouthwash. If you have a lot of fillings, it may show though because the enamel will get lighter than your filling material.

This is Great

Posted by AhMinYah on Feb 26, 2012

I love this toothpaste. It's all natural and very good. It tastes great to me as well.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1212844 on Mar 28, 2012

cleans GREATTTTTTTTTT my teeth feel clean

New Favorite!

Posted by bewell on Apr 03, 2012

I am so glad I tried this—thanks for all the reviews. It tastes great, is SLS-free, lasts forever (when they say "use a pea size amount" they mean it!), and works really well. And I can attest that it is suitable for someone who is sensitive. Definitely my new favorite.