my favourite toothpaste

Posted by Merzopak on May 12, 2012

it does not damage tooth enamel It cleans very well, removes plaque it tastes good and does not foam

It works

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 22, 2013

I always try to have enough of this in my bathroom, really good for teeth and gums

Good stuff

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Aug 08, 2011

Tastes nicely fresh and leaves a clean feeling to the mouth. The brown color is interesting.

Best Toothpaste EVER

Posted by 5538188810283431023 on Oct 15, 2013

This toothpaste cured my mouth of former problems. One dentsist said I had perio. I switched to this toothpaste from a conventional flouride toothpaste and voila! Gums healed, bleeding stopped, less sinus infections plaguing me within the oral region and the next dentist said I had no signs of perio and that my gums were healthy. That's how good it is. Also, it only took a day or two for my gums to stop hurting/bleeding and feel normal.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2823349 on Nov 27, 2010

very good

Perfect

Posted by 5154613562540212450 on Nov 19, 2013

I have perioral dermatitis and cannot have flouride or sodium lauryl sulfate in my toothpaste. This is the first toothpaste that I've tried that tastes palatable and is refreshing to my breath. I have not had a single outbreak with this and I will not use anything else!

This is Great

Posted by AhMinYah on Feb 26, 2012

I love this toothpaste. It's all natural and very good. It tastes great to me as well.

Nature's Answer Periobrite Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2324038 on Apr 09, 2010

I have periodontal disease, and this toothpaste does not irritate my gums over the long-term.

FREE of TOXIC industrial waste fluoride, thickeners and foaming agents

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Tons of good stuff such as sodium bicarbonate, co-enzyme Q10 and folic acid. None of nasty stuff such as toxic fluoride, synthetic solvents, sodium-lauryl-sulfate, artificial sweeteners, colors and dyes.

New Favorite!

Posted by bewell on Apr 03, 2012

I am so glad I tried this—thanks for all the reviews. It tastes great, is SLS-free, lasts forever (when they say "use a pea size amount" they mean it!), and works really well. And I can attest that it is suitable for someone who is sensitive. Definitely my new favorite.