Not a huge fan

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

The consistency is very runny, and doesn't foam up, probably due to it's natural ingredients, and lack of chemical soaps etc. to create lather. I guess I am just used to a more foamy toothpaste. It has excellent ingredients, but I'm just not that into this toothpaste. The taste is not bad, minty, but also very 'natural' tasting;) You kind of taste some of the natural ingredients. I am a fan of natural products, but this one might just be a little too natural for me;)

Runny

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jan 01, 2015

I wanted to like this toothpaste but it's very runny my mouth doesn't feel like I brushed my teeth.

Nice taste - easy to use

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Jan 01, 2015

Has a very pleasant, "natural" taste. Don't need to use much. Mouth feels very fresh and clean and teeth are definitely whiter (although only slightly so).

Very natural

Posted by kiwibird92 on Dec 08, 2014

This toothpaste has legit only natural ingredients which is great. I have a fluoride mousse so i'm not short there. Tastes natural. At first a bit strange but I grew to love it. Have ordered it twice.

So far, so good.

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Dec 05, 2014

Decent flavour, seems natural. I had previously tried Earthpaste, which I like for its natural ingredients, but found that my teeth were looking a little yellow using it. So far, PerioBrite seems to be keeping them a little whiter.

good stuff

Posted by 5294131419684516263 on Nov 25, 2014

Actually not too sure such ingridents "work" or not. My kids have dental checking n no teeth problem , and they love to use.

FREE of TOXIC industrial waste fluoride, thickeners and foaming agents

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Tons of good stuff such as sodium bicarbonate, co-enzyme Q10 and folic acid. None of nasty stuff such as toxic fluoride, synthetic solvents, sodium-lauryl-sulfate, artificial sweeteners, colors and dyes.

"Watery" due to lack of toxic chemicals

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Being watery is a good sign that it does not have toxic chemicals to “improve” its texture.

Lovely toothpaste

Posted by 4626021426897246099 on Nov 09, 2014

Lovely toothpaste, leaves teeth feeling clean, breath fresh and soothes Oral Lichen Planus, wont use anything else.

Good (whitening), bad (cleaning)

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Oct 28, 2014

I only give 3 stars because it does not clean my teeth as other toothpastes do. After a short time, I feel my teeth dirty... - I only have this sensation when I use this toothpaste. Other than that, it does makes you teeth whiter. It is worth trying one (I believe I have ordered and used 5-6 toothpastes, but now I have decided to move over it :) and buy a different one, which cleans the teeth).