Nature's Answer, Periobrite Natural Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 4 oz (113.4g)

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1740625 on Dec 27, 2007

I would like to return this toothpaste and get my money back. It is dried out and hard to get out of the tube. Let me know if I can return it for a refund.

The WORST!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Nov 13, 2007

This is without a doubt the worst toothpaste I have ever tried. First off you practically need to step on the tube to get the paste out and second, it tastes like mashed up weeds and soap. I have used Peelu, Toms of Maine and Xylowhite etc. Lots of natural brands so I am not comparing to Ultra Brite or anything. I thought will all the glowing reports it would be better than this; what a waste of money! I would have rated it zero.

Cleans good, but the taste is strange

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 29, 2012

El sabor es algo raro, parece arcilla, pero deja un frescor y los dientes limpios.

I don't want sugar in my toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 19, 2010

I used this for a few years, but I won't be buying this again. This now contains xylitol. I've been cavity-free for the last 28 years using natural fluoride-free toothpastes. I certainly don't need to start using sugar alcohol. I recently tried my new supply and it irritated my teeth. After reading the box, I realized Nature's Answer jumped on the xylitol bandwagon. I'll stick with Jason Healthy Mouth, which is currently xylitol-free and works just fine. Also, periobrite contains folic acid, which I don't really want in my toothpaste.

Fred

Posted by Reviewer1022036 on Jan 27, 2008

Good taste during and after brushing and it requires very little paste.