my favourite toothpaste

Posted by Merzopak on May 12, 2012

it does not damage tooth enamel It cleans very well, removes plaque it tastes good and does not foam

Happy

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

Very happy with this product. I love all of the natural ingredients!

FREE of TOXIC industrial waste fluoride, thickeners and foaming agents

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Tons of good stuff such as sodium bicarbonate, co-enzyme Q10 and folic acid. None of nasty stuff such as toxic fluoride, synthetic solvents, sodium-lauryl-sulfate, artificial sweeteners, colors and dyes.

It works

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 22, 2013

I always try to have enough of this in my bathroom, really good for teeth and gums

GREAT TASTE.I PREFER TOOTHPOWDER FOR BETTER CLEANING...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

toothpaste is a convenient cleanser to use,nonetheless i find toothpowder without sweeteners to do a better cleaning job than pastes,but this is the Rolls Royce of toothpastes if you ask me....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Best Toothpaste EVER

Posted by 5538188810283431023 on Oct 15, 2013

This toothpaste cured my mouth of former problems. One dentsist said I had perio. I switched to this toothpaste from a conventional flouride toothpaste and voila! Gums healed, bleeding stopped, less sinus infections plaguing me within the oral region and the next dentist said I had no signs of perio and that my gums were healthy. That's how good it is. Also, it only took a day or two for my gums to stop hurting/bleeding and feel normal.

Awesome toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

I have tried many toothpastes from iHerb and this is by far the BEST! The list of ingredients tells everything: all natural. It is quite fluid and taste great. If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Excellent toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Nov 01, 2013

Really good . Will buy regularly. Wonderful product. Use it regularly to help take off plaque. After surgery at Americak BioDental clinic near San Diego (really really good, best materials, holistic, one third the price look them up) both my wife and I use this every day. A little goes a long way. So happy iHerb carries it. Check out the other Perio products espeicially the mouthwash.

Perfect

Posted by 5154613562540212450 on Nov 19, 2013

I have perioral dermatitis and cannot have flouride or sodium lauryl sulfate in my toothpaste. This is the first toothpaste that I've tried that tastes palatable and is refreshing to my breath. I have not had a single outbreak with this and I will not use anything else!

Good stuff

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Aug 08, 2011

Tastes nicely fresh and leaves a clean feeling to the mouth. The brown color is interesting.