hated it

Posted by 5650561453199921308 on Apr 12, 2016

It caused me a lot of allergies and irritated my throat.

Not good at all.

Posted by 4680414554812453216 on Dec 22, 2015

We're hard to make it come from the tube. The taste is nothing like mint, it actually crates a very strong gag reflex. From the few times I was able to use it I can say that it might have some whitening abilities but definitely not worth it.

just awful

Posted by 5372594191886600975 on Apr 14, 2015

i really cannot understand why all these 5 stars, it was the worst tooth product i have ever used

horrible smelling

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 31, 2015

smells horrible and so hard consistency that is impossible to get from tube!

Will not buy again

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

Worst toothpaste I have ever used. The tan color doesn't bother me because I like natural things, but the toothpaste is extremely thick and hard to squeeze out of the tube, yet turns into a tan watery substance in the mouth. Peppermint flavor is too strong for me and my family. Some dribbled down a brown shirt one day and bleached the spots it dribbled on. My family will not use it. Will not buy again.

I hate it

Posted by 5587155839687067722 on Jun 11, 2014

Unfortunately, though I really wanted to love it because I am trying to start using more natural products, I really hate this toothpaste, and that's putting it mildly. The consistency is atrange - very hard to squeeze out and a watery substance gets out before the toothpaste, I'm not sure if that's how it is supposed to be. BUT I could have been ok with that if the taste wasn't so horrible. Like nothing I've tasted before (and I have used several natural toothpastes before, so it's not the herbal taste). After the first try, I forced myself to try again, because I didn't want to waste a good product, but after the second try I gave up and threw it away. Definitely will not be repurchasing. If I could have given it a below zero rating, I would.

Hate this toothpaste!

Posted by 5377526802243280836 on May 07, 2014

I don`t like this toothpaste at all. I have tried many brand over the years and this is one of the worst! First of all it leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth after brushing my teeth, and not fresh as a toothpaste is supposed to. Second of all it is to runny, so it goes everywhere when you brush your teeth if you are not to careful. I don`t feel that it cleanse my teeth very good either, and I noticed a huge difference when I tried another toothpaste. Before I tried it I gave it to my husband, but he used it two times and he said the same thing as me about it. He didn`t like it at all, and wanted to throw this out. I couldn`t do that so I had to force myself to use it up. No need to say, but will never buy this again!

No me gusta

Posted by 5617824716499055161 on Mar 20, 2014

Tiene un sabor muy intenso y deja el aliento fresco, pero no hace espuma y eso me da la sensación de que no limpia bien.

not so refreshing... taste weird

Posted by 4902097786618664219 on Oct 06, 2013

funny taste, quite runny, but not refreshing enough.

Didn't work well for me

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

This product did seem to whiten my teeth but after a short while I noticed a heavy metal taste in my mouth. Since this was the only brand toothpaste and mouthwash that was new to my regiment I stopped both. I had to take chlorella tablets to eliminate the heavy metals. After switching to a new brand, also purchased from iherb, everything is fine.