I don't want sugar in my toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 19, 2010

I used this for a few years, but I won't be buying this again. This now contains xylitol. I've been cavity-free for the last 28 years using natural fluoride-free toothpastes. I certainly don't need to start using sugar alcohol. I recently tried my new supply and it irritated my teeth. After reading the box, I realized Nature's Answer jumped on the xylitol bandwagon. I'll stick with Jason Healthy Mouth, which is currently xylitol-free and works just fine. Also, periobrite contains folic acid, which I don't really want in my toothpaste.

yuck

Posted by Reviewer1612969 on Nov 11, 2008

I don't like this at all. It doesn't foam, it's a nasty brown color and it tastes kinda bad. I guess it's one of those cases where it's good for you but is gross.

Sad it didn't work for me

Posted by toyourhealth on Jun 27, 2011

I've been using Sensodyne for years because of sensitive teeth. Was hoping to have this healthier alternative work for me but my teeth got very sore after about a week of using it. Also didn't leave my mouth feeling very fresh. Too bad :(

Posted by Reviewer1510889 on Aug 02, 2011

good

Don't like

Posted by Reviewer3161940 on Sep 29, 2011

Brown color toothpaste. The paste does not foam and not refreshing

brown grittyness ..

Posted by Reviewer2278439 on Jan 04, 2012

brown grittyness ..

Drooling monster

Posted by zoeblessing on Apr 05, 2012

I tried this toothpaste due to the overwhelmingly positive reviews and because I wanted a natural alternative that didn't suck. Both my significant other and I hate this toothpaste. It's pretty difficult to squeeze out of the tube, but the worst part is there is no foaming whatsoever. My toothpaste has to foam or I turn into a drooling monster and I have to put more paste on the brush because the previous application has drooled out of my mouth. It is super minty, and adding extra toothpaste makes it extra EXTRA minty. I love mint, but this gets a little strong. I won't be buying this again.

Nada de espuma y demasiado sabor a hierbas

Posted by Reviewer3007642 on Jul 17, 2012

Aunque soy fan del colutorio de la misma marca, la pasta de dientes no me convence, y es una pena porque la formulación es similar. No hace nada de espuma, no me da la sensación de que mis dientes queden limpios y no acaba de convencerme su sabor, más a hierbas que a menta, en mi opinión.

Not so good taste

Posted by BetelNut on Aug 11, 2012

Just started using this. All the good ingredients may have their effects to be realised in due course, but it's not worth the bland and weird tatse, for me. Will not order again.

Undecided

Posted by 5216906400479834989 on Sep 09, 2012

It doesn't froth up well and tastes pretty awful. Not sure about the whitening effect either. Won't be using or buying again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »