Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1253606 on Aug 19, 2008

Love that this has Co Q10 so is good for receeding gums

Cleans good, but the taste is strange

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 29, 2012

El sabor es algo raro, parece arcilla, pero deja un frescor y los dientes limpios.

Appropriate substitute for commercial and toxic toothpastes

Posted by Zambini on Apr 30, 2008

It could taste a bit better, but no lingering nastiness like some other natural toothpastes. My mouth does feel better after brushing with this - cleaner and healthier.

Neville in Spain

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 03, 2011

My wife and I started using Periobrite and we have absolutely no intention of ever returning to the commonplace, traditional sulfated toothpastes (like Colgate and Crest) ever again. Periobrite is non-foaming, so for better results in brushing, place a small dab of it on your toothbrush, start brushing, and halfway through the process add another small dab.

A good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

It is a good toothpaste, not very much of whitening as I expected, but it can not be very whitening on another hand as long as it is natural.

On my 4th tube

Posted by Reviewer2433868 on Jun 26, 2012

This is my toothpaste of choice now. I've used many sorts of non-fluoride varieties but often got sensitive teeth. This one has been excellent. Only possible downside is that the mint flavour is strong. My 8 year old grandson found it too strong.

Strong Taste

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

This toothpaste works well in getting my teeth clean but it is very concentrated. The mint burns my tongue a bit. Would buy again.

Good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3206971 on Jul 17, 2012

The toothpaste well clears a raid. Taste of food doesn't foam and doesn't spoil is very much pleases. Color and smell wasn't pleasant.

Nearly Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1523564 on Oct 02, 2007

Great ingredients but bland taste.

Laura in SC

Posted by Reviewer1322282 on Oct 10, 2007

My husband and I love this toothpaste. The mint flavor is very pleasant and it is wonderful for our sensitive, aging mouths.