Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Answer, Periobrite Natural Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 4 oz (113.4g)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent toothpaste !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

My sister referred me to this product which was recommended by her dentist. I don't normally listen to her most of the time :), but in this case I was very satisfied with the effect. I brush with Periobrite for a 2 minutes and then use the mouthwash. I am very impressed with the results. When using Periobrite I felt the difference immediately on my teeth and my gums.After the first bottles, my teeth were whiter and my breath fresher and it lasts for hours! I love this natural toothpaste, because contains no fluoride, no mercury, no SLS or other artificially colored like other toothpastes. It has a lack of unnecessary or harmful ingredients, and is not gaggingly sweet. Nature`s Answer include a list inside the box of articles backing the ingredients of the toothpaste. Everyone can see how they put thought into what herbs and plants would clean teeth the most. Even has CoQ10 for healthy teeth and gums! It is brownish in color and it doesn't foam like regular toothpaste, but it is very effective. Sometimes it is very stiff and hard to get out of the tube. The taste might be too earthy ( herbal ) for some people, but that's when you know you got a good product. I use the suggested pea-sized amount on my toothbrush, which is adequate and makes the tube a very good value. Finally I will say that it really does brighten and whiten your teeth after a very short time of use and will never go back to regular toothpaste again . I recommend this product to others and also their mouthwash.

Periobrite

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Dec 25, 2010

This is pretty good. I notice a difference in tooth colour that I did not get with normal toothpaste. My teeth are lighter and the slight yellow on my bottom teeth is fading already. I like the taste and texture and the natural ingredients. I'll probably keep using this long term

THE BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Dec 08, 2007

We have tried MANY brands including Tom's of Maine but most contain cancer contributing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. This one is the healthiest, BEST TASTING, and most effective toothpaste ever. Try it you will be pleasantly surprised.

No more fluoride

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 01, 2009

A great tasting toothpaste that works as good as any of the more 'commercial' products. Your teeth will look better, your mouth will feel better and your conscience will be free of guilt because you're not poisoning yourself and you're helping the environment.

Good toothpaste

Posted by Jarousek on Mar 12, 2012

This was my other choice of healthy toothpaste. The only disappointment: it does not foam at all, so it feels like you are brushing with a thick paste. Tastes ok, just weird feeling.