Good toothpaste

Posted by Jarousek on Mar 12, 2012

This was my other choice of healthy toothpaste. The only disappointment: it does not foam at all, so it feels like you are brushing with a thick paste. Tastes ok, just weird feeling.

BEST toothpaste ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Aug 03, 2011

I have been trying lots of toothpastes for a long time and finally found one I will stick to. The ingredients are fantastic. The taste is great and best of all, it is very mild foaming. I HATE toothpastes that create a mouth full of foam! This also means periobrite is SLS/SLES free, which is also great for my Mother who suffers from canker sores. The little tube is very concentrated so lasts a long time.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1212844 on Mar 28, 2012

cleans GREATTTTTTTTTT my teeth feel clean

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on May 02, 2011

Excellent value, taste, and performance. Our teeth look great (but this is also with the help of Cell Salts, which we also buy here).

Happy

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

Very happy with this product. I love all of the natural ingredients!

This is Great

Posted by AhMinYah on Feb 26, 2012

I love this toothpaste. It's all natural and very good. It tastes great to me as well.

New Favorite!

Posted by bewell on Apr 03, 2012

I am so glad I tried this—thanks for all the reviews. It tastes great, is SLS-free, lasts forever (when they say "use a pea size amount" they mean it!), and works really well. And I can attest that it is suitable for someone who is sensitive. Definitely my new favorite.

my favourite toothpaste

Posted by Merzopak on May 12, 2012

it does not damage tooth enamel It cleans very well, removes plaque it tastes good and does not foam

FREE of TOXIC industrial waste fluoride, thickeners and foaming agents

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Tons of good stuff such as sodium bicarbonate, co-enzyme Q10 and folic acid. None of nasty stuff such as toxic fluoride, synthetic solvents, sodium-lauryl-sulfate, artificial sweeteners, colors and dyes.

GREAT TASTE.I PREFER TOOTHPOWDER FOR BETTER CLEANING...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

toothpaste is a convenient cleanser to use,nonetheless i find toothpowder without sweeteners to do a better cleaning job than pastes,but this is the Rolls Royce of toothpastes if you ask me....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews