Whole family likes this one

Posted by juliem on Feb 18, 2013

I think this one is a real winner as the kids love using it and I'm very happy with the ingredients and price. Personally I've noticed much less gum bleed since I started using it a month or so ago so the formulation may well be helping.

Just, simply amazing...

Posted by 4899926724596681498 on Feb 07, 2013

This toothpaste is the best I have EVER tried. I was looking for a toothpaste that met these criteria. - Xylitol - Co-Q10 - Aloe Vera Periobrite met all these specifications, and beyond. Almost just a week after use I felt a difference in the inflammation of my gums. Some people have had problems with this toothpaste, I would like to address these concerns. Q: Toothpaste too thick; A: Your climate is cold; Q: Toothpaste too runny; A: Your climate is hot; To fix this, try to keep the toothpaste in a dry, room temp (75 Fahrenheit) environment for a day. Q: Tastes like weed; A: Sorry buddy, your taste buds dislike "natural" tastes; All in all, I highly recommend this product. However it is not for everyone, and should be up to the consumers discretion. Look at the ingredients, and research, you will not regret it! -Cheers

great!

Posted by Reviewer2680526 on Jan 25, 2013

my partner loves this toothpaste

Nice paste

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Jan 08, 2013

Herby smell and taste.

Like this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Jan 07, 2013

Just tried this and really like it. Teeth feel clean and whiter - we drink a lot of tea, so need a whitening toothpaste that does not have fluoride in it as I break out in a facial rash from fluoride use.

Herbal Toolthpaste

Posted by supplementsquest on Dec 22, 2012

Comprehensive natural ingredient combination.

tooth paste

Posted by 4727832310552058488 on Nov 23, 2012

leaves mouth feeling fresh.

Strong mint

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Nov 16, 2012

gives no foam, but leaves your mouth incredibly fresh. I like it very much, but after a visit to the dentist, I decided to go back to the conventional toothpaste...my teeth were in a horrible condition, with 5 cavities!!

Excellent toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Nov 09, 2012

I found this toothpaste excellent, it cleans really well, taste is OK, very minty and it was easy to squeeze the toothpaste from the tube. Natural ingredients, very happy with it.

I love it!

Posted by 4640659219077337496 on Nov 08, 2012

This is a great product. Ideal for sensitive teeth.