Excellent toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Nov 09, 2012

I found this toothpaste excellent, it cleans really well, taste is OK, very minty and it was easy to squeeze the toothpaste from the tube. Natural ingredients, very happy with it.

tooth paste

Posted by 4727832310552058488 on Nov 23, 2012

leaves mouth feeling fresh.

High efficiency

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Nov 03, 2013

Very mild toothpaste, good for the gums and makes my teeth white.

Beautiful product

Posted by 5472915740633968999 on Dec 02, 2013

Gives a wonderful recovery of the mouth With the presence of undesirable Nkhhgraybh

Good

Posted by 4748186749241777219 on Dec 05, 2013

Good try

the best for me :)

Posted by Reviewer1620307 on Jan 03, 2014

Love this! For my hole life ive had some wound inside the mouth(munnskold in norwegian) witch kept coming again and againg. When im using this toothpaste i have non at all! A few times ive been using other toothpaste, both regular for stores and also bought here at iherb, and the wounds get back after just a few days.

Best Toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1853580 on Jan 05, 2014

We've been using this toothpaste exclusively for 2 years or so, with no plans to change. Great taste, works well, and think it brightened our teeth more than the conventional toothpastes we had been using.

Best toothpaste, ever!

Posted by 5178102494886012979 on Sep 29, 2013

This is far and away the best toothpaste I've ever used. My mouth feels really clean. I like the taste. I am impressed that walnut hulls are included in the ingredients. For years I've tried to find ways to use walnut hulls on my teeth, since I read 20 years ago in herbal books that they are the one thing known to help regenerate the enamel. I do feel they are strengthening my teeth, which are worn from toothbrush abrasion.

Cool Mint

Posted by 4925136676314481792 on Oct 08, 2013

I use this toothpaste with same brand mouthwash (nice combination). They are not too strong minty which is great for me.

toothpaste

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

good flavor leaves my teeth feeling clean