Nature's Answer, Periobrite Natural Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 4 oz (113.4g)

Sad it didn't work for me

Posted by toyourhealth on Jun 27, 2011

I've been using Sensodyne for years because of sensitive teeth. Was hoping to have this healthier alternative work for me but my teeth got very sore after about a week of using it. Also didn't leave my mouth feeling very fresh. Too bad :(

Muy desgrdable

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012

No me ha gustado nada esta pasta de dientes. La compré por las buenas reseñas y me equivoqué, tiene un sabor desagradable y no hace casi espuma, es como cepillarse los dientes con crema. Prefiero la de Auromere mil veces antes

Great toothpaste but be aware of the glycerin!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I like this one a lot and keep buying it time after time. Nice, fresh taste and cleans well. It's quite abrasive but I still have my teeth after using this for about 2 years now, so I'll keep using it. The only thing I would change is the glycerin: It's said to be harmful for teeth because it creates a film over teeth that prevents the mineralization that makes teeth stronger. It takes about 20 flushes until the glycerin flushes away, so make sure you flush it away very well!

A good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

It is a good toothpaste, not very much of whitening as I expected, but it can not be very whitening on another hand as long as it is natural.

The Best

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 12, 2007

This is by far the best natural toothpaste I've ever used. It really does whiten and cleans really well.