I don't use it as it's supposed to be used, but...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 11, 2009

I have no idea how I'm supposed to use this, what I do is put a squirt of it in a small container with warm water and use it as a regular mouthwash. It's not super-minty or anything but seems ok.

taste is strange

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Feb 20, 2014

Mouthwash in the bottle smells good, though when diluted in water - tastes a little bit like medicine (but not so bad that I cannot irrigate). After few years of usage, I am so used to taste, I dont find it strange anymore. Even if the base ingredient is Glycerin, it dilutes well in water. I prepare my dilution for one time (not like it is written in details - Add 2 pumpfuls to 10 oz. of warm water).

Clean mouth

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Oct 30, 2011

I have been using this with a dental irrigator (water pik) and it leaves my mouth feeling great. I like this alternative to flossing, which is supposed to clean more effectively- and feels like it does. I have just started the practice of "oil pulling", supposed to be an ayurvedic technique to heal all kinds of health problems, including gum issues. Check out the website of that name for more info. Seems promising.

Periocleanse

Posted by Reviewer1182788 on Nov 30, 2009

Helpful and therapeutic.

Like the concentration of the product

Posted by Reviewer3145526 on Mar 15, 2011

Use is not very clear, do not use 300ml to wash a tooth, the effect seems to also be