July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Propolis, Alcohol-Free, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2555530 on Feb 12, 2012

I have been taking propolis since I was a little girl. My grandmother used to give us the drops every day (a few drops in a teaspoon of sugar or honey). If it was the cold season we used to take it with tea too. I love this product because it's alchocol free. It really works. I managed to fight off 2 waves of cold and flu epidemics roaming around the office I work in. I ordered a small supply for just in case. THis is alwo really good for wounds. My brother had quite a few accidents in his life (cuts, scapes and a few bigger injuries) this works as antibiotic and really helps heal and renew tissue. I recommend this to everyone I know.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1583927 on Jan 03, 2011

with the product.. I use it for myself and also for my pets

Propolis for your teeth

Posted by Reviewer2870459 on Nov 28, 2008

I used it (8 drops on my dry toothbrush before applying the toothpaste) every day for about a week. Whereas my poor gums felt a lot better with a noticeable decrease in sensitivity from gum pockets, I noticed the propolis has turned my teeth a tinge browner. I stopped and my teeth got whiter. A really good product. I recommend it highly.

not bad, but there are better

Posted by Reviewer2929019 on Feb 10, 2012

I don't like this one, I ordered Y.S. organic BEE farms organic propolis and it's much better

Ineffective

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jul 17, 2012

I'm used to propolis extracts that work and leave a thin protective film. This one doesn't seem to do anything useful and doesn't stay on. It also has a strange, unpleasant after-taste (I usually like the propolis aroma).