Bought this for family

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

Sorry no personal experience

Really helped with menstrual cycle

Posted by TriedandTested on Jan 18, 2013

I'm 23, and I've suffered from heavy and irregular menstrual cycles for a very long time. Ever since I've started taking these pills (I take 2 pills twice a day), my periods come exactly 4 weeks apart from each cycle, and the blood flow is significantly less. Also, I no longer have prolonged periods, and my periods usually last 5-7 days now. I find that the pills also help to reduce the symptoms of PMS, and I'm less irritable now. The veggie cap casing is definitely a plus!

Woman's best friend

Posted by 4SUPERHEROSINTHEMAKE on Dec 30, 2012

I love raspberries and never realized that it's leaves have so many wondrous diverse healing properties until I found a tea made from them. The main reason why I take this supplement is that it aids in pms and is beneficial to all of a woman's reproductive organs.

Took during last few weeks of pregnancy

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Dec 12, 2012

I took this and drank the tea the last few weeks of my pregnancy and I went in to labor a week before my "due date". Not sure if it was because of this or not, but I'm glad I didn't go "over" because my baby was big!

Posted by 4912373271240095656 on Aug 28, 2012

Didn't Luke it

Red Raspberry

Posted by Reviewer2042950 on Mar 01, 2012

Great quality product. I'm not a doctor, so this is my opinion, but red raspberry leaf has stopped my uterine fibroids from bleeding. When I first started taking this, I was anemic and bleeding heavily. The doctors wanted to cauterize the fibroids and I didn't know if I wanted kids so I opted for an herbal answer that wouldn't cause possible sterility. Its a toning uterine herb that did stop my bleeding.

Nature's Herb for the Female

Posted by Reviewer1628851 on Dec 27, 2010

I started giving my 1 year old pit bull this herb when she was spayed, and have found that she gradually got thru the pain, and even has a more docile manner about her. I take these myself just before my monthy cycle, and it makes everything so much smoother. This is a great herb!

Menstrual Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2520292 on Nov 10, 2010

I take 2 - 4 capsules of this every day, and it keeps me from getting my monthly cramps and discomfort.....So this stuff benefits me A LOT....It's easier and faster to take than raspberry leaf tea, it has a good price, and iherb is the best place to buy from : )

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Oct 15, 2010

Really helped relieve monthly cramps.

cramps

Posted by Reviewer2965792 on Sep 07, 2010

I broke out with hives after taking these... it did take the cramps away, however.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »