Red Raspberry

Posted by Reviewer2042950 on Mar 01, 2012

Great quality product. I'm not a doctor, so this is my opinion, but red raspberry leaf has stopped my uterine fibroids from bleeding. When I first started taking this, I was anemic and bleeding heavily. The doctors wanted to cauterize the fibroids and I didn't know if I wanted kids so I opted for an herbal answer that wouldn't cause possible sterility. Its a toning uterine herb that did stop my bleeding.

Raspberry Leaf - Helps with PMS

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on May 21, 2009

Been taking this for past couple of months. Noticed significant reduction in PMS cramps. No more pre-PMS zits and uncomfy bloated-ness. Do mix with Red Clover for max. results :) The delivery was efficient. Will be back to get more...

Really helped with menstrual cycle

Posted by TriedandTested on Jan 18, 2013

I'm 23, and I've suffered from heavy and irregular menstrual cycles for a very long time. Ever since I've started taking these pills (I take 2 pills twice a day), my periods come exactly 4 weeks apart from each cycle, and the blood flow is significantly less. Also, I no longer have prolonged periods, and my periods usually last 5-7 days now. I find that the pills also help to reduce the symptoms of PMS, and I'm less irritable now. The veggie cap casing is definitely a plus!

Woman's best friend

Posted by 4SUPERHEROSINTHEMAKE on Dec 30, 2012

I love raspberries and never realized that it's leaves have so many wondrous diverse healing properties until I found a tea made from them. The main reason why I take this supplement is that it aids in pms and is beneficial to all of a woman's reproductive organs.

Nature's Herb for the Female

Posted by Reviewer1628851 on Dec 27, 2010

I started giving my 1 year old pit bull this herb when she was spayed, and have found that she gradually got thru the pain, and even has a more docile manner about her. I take these myself just before my monthy cycle, and it makes everything so much smoother. This is a great herb!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3184098 on Nov 15, 2009

With Poly-Cystic Ovary Syndrome depression and hormone imbalance are dreadful, this helps me maintain a etter balance and make me a nicer person to be with without drugs. Barely any Rasberry Leaf is available in Australia and what is available is at such a low dosage it you need about 12 a day to 6 of these - well worth every cent.

Menstrual Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2520292 on Nov 10, 2010

I take 2 - 4 capsules of this every day, and it keeps me from getting my monthly cramps and discomfort.....So this stuff benefits me A LOT....It's easier and faster to take than raspberry leaf tea, it has a good price, and iherb is the best place to buy from : )

Red Raspberry Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1349751 on May 16, 2010

These are great. I've noticed that my face doesn't break out with acne like before, but I'm not sure if has something to do with the herb. I'd give this a try if you're a woman with menstrual problems.

works well