Good pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1233497 on Oct 14, 2007

I love rhodiola rosea but the liquid form is even better because your body is able to absorb liquid vitamins more effienctly. This is also wonderful for people that have had problems with the pill form of the rhodiola. My mother could not "deal" with the capsule form but loves the liquid form that I bought for her.

Very helpful when anemic

Posted by Reviewer3113586 on Aug 15, 2010

Very helpful when anemic and week.

I think I am noticing a difference.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Oct 13, 2010

I train hard and have a pretty stressful schedule. When I have been overly stressed, I have taken the product as directed and have seemingly felt better within an hour or so.

Increased energy

Posted by Reviewer2057571 on Jan 15, 2014

If I'm tired or exhausted, this extract can actually help raise my energy level so that I feel less tired and can do what I need to get done, or go to that party that I otherwise would not attend. My husband also takes it, and notices the difference a lot. It has definitely been worth trying.

great items ! great prices !!!

Posted by Reviewer2471401 on Jun 12, 2011

i really enjoy using these products, they're very natural, and i feel very comfortable using them. Please keep-up with the good work and good prices !!! from 1 - 10 i rate them a 10 if more !

Really seems to help

Posted by Reviewer3005165 on Nov 30, 2011

I feel more energized when I wake up in the morning. Foggy brain is gone and I'm really to take on anything!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3076642 on Oct 22, 2009

I start taking Rhodila root after seeing on Dr.Oz i really feel calm and more focus a little boost on sex also .It works

Rhodiola Root

Posted by Reviewer2722653 on Dec 08, 2008

I need time to use and review this product as it is a first time purchase: it gets high reviews from research that I have done. I plan on using it in body bath products.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Mar 13, 2008

this is the best form of the product, gives a nice boost when needed.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Jul 25, 2011

I heard about this product on Dr. Oz to help with stress and to boost your sex drive. It works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »