Good pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1233497 on Oct 14, 2007

I love rhodiola rosea but the liquid form is even better because your body is able to absorb liquid vitamins more effienctly. This is also wonderful for people that have had problems with the pill form of the rhodiola. My mother could not "deal" with the capsule form but loves the liquid form that I bought for her.

Very helpful when anemic

Posted by Reviewer3113586 on Aug 15, 2010

Very helpful when anemic and week.

I think I am noticing a difference.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Oct 13, 2010

I train hard and have a pretty stressful schedule. When I have been overly stressed, I have taken the product as directed and have seemingly felt better within an hour or so.

great items ! great prices !!!

Posted by Reviewer2471401 on Jun 12, 2011

i really enjoy using these products, they're very natural, and i feel very comfortable using them. Please keep-up with the good work and good prices !!! from 1 - 10 i rate them a 10 if more !

Really seems to help

Posted by Reviewer3005165 on Nov 30, 2011

I feel more energized when I wake up in the morning. Foggy brain is gone and I'm really to take on anything!

Increased energy

Posted by Reviewer2057571 on Jan 15, 2014

If I'm tired or exhausted, this extract can actually help raise my energy level so that I feel less tired and can do what I need to get done, or go to that party that I otherwise would not attend. My husband also takes it, and notices the difference a lot. It has definitely been worth trying.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3076642 on Oct 22, 2009

I start taking Rhodila root after seeing on Dr.Oz i really feel calm and more focus a little boost on sex also .It works

No puede faltar en casa.

Posted by yomismo on Oct 09, 2014

La rhodiola si bien no me ha quitado la ansiedad 100%, me la ha reducido en mas del 50%, tengo mas resistencia fisica, me siento mejor en general. La recomiendo.

Good Product

Posted by 5449227780723670088 on Aug 26, 2015

Very effective for depression and anxiety in my autistic child. Does not have very much taste.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1589452 on Feb 05, 2012

I have been trying to come off antidepressants, and this has helped me to get down to about 1/3 of what I was taking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »