New To iHerb?

Nature's Answer, Rhubarb Root, Organic Alcohol, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Try this for hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1615821 on Jul 03, 2008

I have been using this product for months and it actually relieves hot flashes! I read that women in Germany have been using this for years for hot flashes so I thought I would give it a try. I am amazed that it actually stops hot flashes and I can now sleep all night. I use two droperfuls three times a day in some juice. Give it a couple of days to get in your system.I have tried just about everything on the market except HRT. This is the only thing that actually works-no kidding!

Rhubarb root for hot flushes

Posted by 5347048019404115158 on Aug 22, 2013

Seems to take the edge off hot flushes and reduce the amount . I take 2 droppers full [13 drops each] morning and night in a little water. It needs to be shaken well before use each time as there is a lot of sediment.

Reduces Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2278468 on Sep 11, 2010

A friend told me this product helps reduce hot flashes. I've taken it once a day, and they have been reduced. Good product at good price.

rhubarb extract

Posted by Reviewer2007300 on Oct 11, 2011

got for hormone balancing and could not tell if it helped after 5 weeks but it has been shown to with many.... sorry... otherwise fine.

rhubarb to prevent Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1440408 on Feb 26, 2008

This is my first try with rhubarb supplementation and I have no way of telling if it is effective