It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2317234 on Oct 28, 2012

I don't know much about Black Elder Berry. But my boy sick every month and I'm starting to find some product make him immunize from cold. One month after took this product. He been fine not much cold . I can't tell from this thing because he's on medicine Puff one from the doctor and This month is summer. May be next season, I will renew rating this products for reviews. Anyway,I ordered for second time total almost 5 bottles. I do hope it will working on my boy . Just hope

Sweet

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Dec 30, 2013

I hope it is really healthy. My son didn't like drinking it in water so I give it with spoon

no colds yet

Posted by 4835470650768886463 on Jul 10, 2016

I think helps but my kid doesn't like the taste its a lill strong

Blong

Posted by Reviewer3034782 on Apr 21, 2010

This is perfect for the little ones. Will keep them or get them well.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1137242 on Nov 16, 2010

satisfied with the product

Works on my kids!

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on Aug 18, 2009

This works great on viruses. My baby got hand/foot/mouth disease and this helped her to get better. I know it also works on colds and flu. I keep this on hand always now to avoid swine flu. My whole family takes elderberry to avoid viruses.

a must have for my babies

Posted by Reviewer2057767 on Nov 27, 2009

this has protected my babies from colds each winter. please keep this excellent product in stock!!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Mar 04, 2012

great taste and think helps the immune of my kids

Normal

Posted by astukss on Apr 07, 2012

Some kind of special effect was not, but I think it is really useful in order to strengthen the body, and repeat for sure.

good

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

Have oly been using for a week so can't say if it works or it but I gve it to my daughter straight off the spoon, she screws her face up a little but it's palatable! hoping it will lost immune system and help get rid of her chest infection and prevent her from picking up as many colds and vuruses at kinder. I've read great reports about elderberry so I shall see how it goes!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »