It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2317234 on Oct 28, 2012

I don't know much about Black Elder Berry. But my boy sick every month and I'm starting to find some product make him immunize from cold. One month after took this product. He been fine not much cold . I can't tell from this thing because he's on medicine Puff one from the doctor and This month is summer. May be next season, I will renew rating this products for reviews. Anyway,I ordered for second time total almost 5 bottles. I do hope it will working on my boy . Just hope

Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract, Kids Formula

Posted by Reviewer2739961 on Mar 31, 2011

My 3.5yr old daughter loves taking this, & when she does i will also have my adults' formula. The echyneasia helps to boost her immunity and keeps the flu bug at bay!

good

Posted by Reviewer2954788 on Nov 07, 2011

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1944880 on Dec 29, 2011

My son still prrefers the taste of the "Flora" product.

Normal

Posted by astukss on Apr 07, 2012

Some kind of special effect was not, but I think it is really useful in order to strengthen the body, and repeat for sure.

good

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

Have oly been using for a week so can't say if it works or it but I gve it to my daughter straight off the spoon, she screws her face up a little but it's palatable! hoping it will lost immune system and help get rid of her chest infection and prevent her from picking up as many colds and vuruses at kinder. I've read great reports about elderberry so I shall see how it goes!