Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract (Nigra), 5000 mg, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Bitter Extract

Posted by Reviewer2683457 From New York on Jul 02, 2009

I personally prefer some of the sweeter versions of Black Elderberry that I've purchased from Iherb. I ended up puchasing this brand because I couldn't find the one I usually get. To be fair this Elder Berry Extract does have a very rich flavor and doesn't taste watered down. After using it for less than a week I did start to feel my cold symptoms subside. So overall good results just not crazy about the taste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1364209 From New Zealand on Jul 25, 2010

Just what I wanted. In NZ we are able to get the strenght which I would have wanted but it did the trick

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2681605 From Spain on Dec 20, 2010

need to give it more time to work, only 1 week of use

Hit or miss

Posted by Reviewer1732519 From California on Jan 27, 2011

My wife noticed a throat ache and took this right away, and got better the next day. My daughter possibly had the same thing, but did not take Sambucus until fever has set in, and was not effective.

Taste Not as Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1342706 From Nevada on Feb 24, 2011

I previously tried another brand available at iherb and liked the taste - it is like fresh, sweet juice. This product's taste is not as pleasant. Also, I am not sure this brand is processed at low temperatures as the other brand. However, this one is processed as a pharmaceutically licensed facility, so that is a plus. Maybe this works as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »