Bitter Extract

Posted by Reviewer2683457 on Jul 02, 2009

I personally prefer some of the sweeter versions of Black Elderberry that I've purchased from Iherb. I ended up puchasing this brand because I couldn't find the one I usually get. To be fair this Elder Berry Extract does have a very rich flavor and doesn't taste watered down. After using it for less than a week I did start to feel my cold symptoms subside. So overall good results just not crazy about the taste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1364209 on Jul 25, 2010

Just what I wanted. In NZ we are able to get the strenght which I would have wanted but it did the trick

sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2681605 on Dec 20, 2010

need to give it more time to work, only 1 week of use

Hit or miss

Posted by Reviewer1732519 on Jan 27, 2011

My wife noticed a throat ache and took this right away, and got better the next day. My daughter possibly had the same thing, but did not take Sambucus until fever has set in, and was not effective.

Taste Not as Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Feb 24, 2011

I previously tried another brand available at iherb and liked the taste - it is like fresh, sweet juice. This product's taste is not as pleasant. Also, I am not sure this brand is processed at low temperatures as the other brand. However, this one is processed as a pharmaceutically licensed facility, so that is a plus. Maybe this works as well.

good

Posted by Reviewer2954788 on Jun 06, 2011

good

blood pressure decrease

Posted by Reviewer2288109 on Jan 02, 2012

Have noticed a drop in blood pressure lately - maybe a coincidence or perhaps this extract helps that way. Does increase bowel movements though! Intend taking it for a while to see if it really does help BP. haven't noticed any improvement with chronic sinusitis though.

Messy

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 20, 2012

First of all the bottle design is awful. This is VERY messy and can not be used without it running down the sides of the bottle. Please re-design the bottle. About the product - It does not taste good at all. It is tolerable added to another liquid. I used this along with Echinacea/Goldenseal root extract for two full days when I became sick. I noticed a big difference after the second full day of use. Do not know if this helped or the Echinacea helped or both. Probably would not buy again because it is too messy to use.

Nice taste

Posted by buildingupmoms on Mar 12, 2013

Came well recommended but didn't notice any difference from using just Vit C.

I Use as a Supplement

Posted by 5221984198721757614 on Nov 03, 2013

I've been using this over the Years,i recently purchased this product and will be more consisted using this going into flu season.I like it,it helps Minimize cold and flu Season.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »