Elder Berry is the best remedy to avoid losing your voice due to Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

In my experience, Elder Berry is the best remedy to avoid losing my voice, when I get an URI, like a cold with a nasty sore throat, etc. Btw, it also helps to minimize sore throat pain, if start using early. I used to buy the herb itself (Elder Berry flowers) in a local store, but it closed recently, so I found this Sambucus, and am very happy with it! There's no added sugar or anything else in this brand, so I prefer this one over the others. I now keep 3-4 bottles of this in my fridge as a back up, as I was susceptible to URIs in the last couple of years. That said, I have changed my lifestyle to a healthier one (sleep at the right times, work out regularly, take immune system boosting supplements, such as this one, etc.) and in the last year I haven't gotten sick! My point is that there's more to this than just one supplement. It's a life style. But this product is one of my supplement staples now!

Elderberry Extract

Posted by 4751031626862130202 on Feb 13, 2014

same as above.

Real-thick juise

Posted by 4660729407587607988 on Feb 06, 2014

Very good

Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder

Posted by Reviewer1559244 on Dec 17, 2013

Good, Helps to keep the cold virus at bay.

This was recommended to me by my brother-in-law and now I recommend to everyone else!

Posted by lisamaree on Dec 04, 2013

This is really, really good to be taken at the first sign of a cold or flu. Sometimes I get a scratchy throat and I take this and it disappears overnight. It has a really nice flavour and you can water it down, although I wouldn't bother unless I was giving it to a child. The large bottle is good size for a family and lasts quite a while. It really is a great and economical immune support formula!

Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract (nigra), 5000 mg, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Posted by 4695948332536196222 on Nov 27, 2013

It helps to contain flu and cough. Highly recommended.

flavor saver

Posted by truevitality on Nov 20, 2013

Apart from being great for colds and coughs this product is great to flavor other medicine powders to help kids get their vitamins etc that they don't like the taste of.

I Use as a Supplement

Posted by 5221984198721757614 on Nov 03, 2013

I've been using this over the Years,i recently purchased this product and will be more consisted using this going into flu season.I like it,it helps Minimize cold and flu Season.

Natures Way Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2465302 on Nov 03, 2013

I have been ordering this product for years, every winter, to help either ward off or reduce the severity of colds and flu. It does seem best taken either before you eat sick or when you are just getting sick. You can feel yourself getting better.

must have

Posted by Blessed1 on Oct 19, 2013

This is a must have in every home , we have used this for years , its good for everything , we even give it to our animals when they are sick and clears it right up .