great product & super price

Posted by Reviewer3106387 on Dec 27, 2007

Been using Sambucol for years and find this a much better product - stronger, so you take less AND the price can't be beat! Highly recommend!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on May 26, 2010

I switched to this brand after seeing what Nature's Way did when it reformulated its Sambucus (aka Sambucol) product--they added artificial flavoring and a harmful preservative. I see that Nature's Way has reformulated again w/o that stuff but shame on them for being so sneaky and cheap in their initial reformulation. I accidentally bought several bottles w/o realizing what they had done. So I've converted to Nature's Answer Sambucus based on principles and what I think is a far superior, higher concentrated product.

great brand of elderberry

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Jul 27, 2009

I've tried the other brand - no results. This one kept us well when bugs went through.

Best thing for the flu, bar none!

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Oct 02, 2010

You can get your flu shots if you want. And good luck! But from many years of experience, I know black elderberry extract works. In our family we don't even worry about the flu as long as we have it on hand. It also cured my son of mononucleosis in a day and a half after a trip to the emergency room showed he had it through blood tests. That's a viral disease that usually takes two to three weeks, and sometimes much longer, to get over. I believe Nature's Answer is the best. Also on the plus side, this brand has no added sugar and tastes great. And, unlike drugs, it has no negative side effects.

Highly recommended for anti-viral support

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 15, 2012

I don't use Nature's Answer Sambucus (nigra) Black Elderberry extract any longer, as I have to watch all forms of sugar in my diet. Vegetable glycerine and the elderberry fruit are the only sweeteners here, not added white sugar. The taste is great, not sugary-sweet like some of the other popular brands. I will always recommend this product to others. I experienced much anti-viral benefit when I used it, and didn't have the number of sick days my coworkers experienced during flu season.

Elder Berry is the best remedy to avoid losing your voice due to Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

In my experience, Elder Berry is the best remedy to avoid losing my voice, when I get an URI, like a cold with a nasty sore throat, etc. Btw, it also helps to minimize sore throat pain, if start using early. I used to buy the herb itself (Elder Berry flowers) in a local store, but it closed recently, so I found this Sambucus, and am very happy with it! There's no added sugar or anything else in this brand, so I prefer this one over the others. I now keep 3-4 bottles of this in my fridge as a back up, as I was susceptible to URIs in the last couple of years. That said, I have changed my lifestyle to a healthier one (sleep at the right times, work out regularly, take immune system boosting supplements, such as this one, etc.) and in the last year I haven't gotten sick! My point is that there's more to this than just one supplement. It's a life style. But this product is one of my supplement staples now!

Excellent Anti-Oxidant

Posted by 5696070130660178265 on May 08, 2016

This is a superb product. Have been taking it for the past 3 months on recommendation from my brother. Highly recommended as preventive protection. Hardly caught a cold, and when it did come by, it's just a few sniffles and it was gone again.

sambucus elderberry 5000mg

Posted by 4784734164439571377 on Jan 20, 2015

This product is also good for lowering blood pressure

Keep colds and flu away

Posted by Reviewer2799841 on Dec 17, 2014

I used to come down with everything the kids brought home from school. I tried a number of things, but kept getting sick. I got on this 7 months ago and have not been sick once since I started. My family who did not take the same one got sick, but I was OK. I take 1 teaspoon a day and 3 if I am exposed to someone who is sick. This is potent stuff, and it will keep colds and the flu away.

Effective Viral control

Posted by Reviewer1328004 on Jun 11, 2011

A friend suggested they had heard Black Elder Berry Extract was effective against viral infections and was safe for any age. Armed with this information and a desire to fight against swine flu, prevalent at the time where I live, I began a search to find a quality product of Black Elder Berry Extract at a reasonable price to determine if what I had heard was true. My search uncovered iHerb.com and Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract. My family and friends quickly learned what I had been told was true. Those who used this product as recommended affectively fought off all viral infections within about three days or never became ill.