10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract (Nigra), 5000 mg, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Nature's Answer Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Oct 14, 2008

Pleasant tasting; useful in preparation for and during allergy seasons.

Best anti-viral out there

Posted by stinapope on May 03, 2010

I rely on this stuff to keep me clear during our current high pollen season

Good for blocked sinuses.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Mar 28, 2011

My sinuses ached. I knew exactly where my bronchial tubes were. (I have had bad acute bronchitis before.) But I wasn't coughing and my sinuses were not draining, and I felt very very tired. I felt like I was in gridlock -- maybe walking pneumonia. I took some of this elder berry extract and things started rolling. My body finally started to get rid of the mucus and phlegm, and I felt much better.

Highly recommended for anti-viral support

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 15, 2012

I don't use Nature's Answer Sambucus (nigra) Black Elderberry extract any longer, as I have to watch all forms of sugar in my diet. Vegetable glycerine and the elderberry fruit are the only sweeteners here, not added white sugar. The taste is great, not sugary-sweet like some of the other popular brands. I will always recommend this product to others. I experienced much anti-viral benefit when I used it, and didn't have the number of sick days my coworkers experienced during flu season.

This Is It !!

Posted by Reviewer1638259 on Apr 29, 2008

This product is GREAT. You do need to add a bit of water as suggested, it is thick like syrup. I sometimes add to my morning smoothies. It is also good to start taking a few days before travelling, being around crowds or visiting hospitals in order to boost your immune system. Been using for 5 yrs. Marilyn, Sacramento CA