Elder Berry is the best remedy to avoid losing your voice due to Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

In my experience, Elder Berry is the best remedy to avoid losing my voice, when I get an URI, like a cold with a nasty sore throat, etc. Btw, it also helps to minimize sore throat pain, if start using early. I used to buy the herb itself (Elder Berry flowers) in a local store, but it closed recently, so I found this Sambucus, and am very happy with it! There's no added sugar or anything else in this brand, so I prefer this one over the others. I now keep 3-4 bottles of this in my fridge as a back up, as I was susceptible to URIs in the last couple of years. That said, I have changed my lifestyle to a healthier one (sleep at the right times, work out regularly, take immune system boosting supplements, such as this one, etc.) and in the last year I haven't gotten sick! My point is that there's more to this than just one supplement. It's a life style. But this product is one of my supplement staples now!

Keep colds and flu away

Posted by Reviewer2799841 on Dec 17, 2014

I used to come down with everything the kids brought home from school. I tried a number of things, but kept getting sick. I got on this 7 months ago and have not been sick once since I started. My family who did not take the same one got sick, but I was OK. I take 1 teaspoon a day and 3 if I am exposed to someone who is sick. This is potent stuff, and it will keep colds and the flu away.

Effective Viral control

Posted by Reviewer1328004 on Jun 11, 2011

A friend suggested they had heard Black Elder Berry Extract was effective against viral infections and was safe for any age. Armed with this information and a desire to fight against swine flu, prevalent at the time where I live, I began a search to find a quality product of Black Elder Berry Extract at a reasonable price to determine if what I had heard was true. My search uncovered iHerb.com and Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract. My family and friends quickly learned what I had been told was true. Those who used this product as recommended affectively fought off all viral infections within about three days or never became ill.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1368914 on Feb 16, 2012

I started using this when I came down with a cold this winter. The very next day, I felt about 90% better compared to the day before. I am going to use this throughout the winter season combined with Vit D to try to keep my immune system healthy this winter. Seems a lot more sickness is going around this year compared to usual.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on May 26, 2010

I switched to this brand after seeing what Nature's Way did when it reformulated its Sambucus (aka Sambucol) product--they added artificial flavoring and a harmful preservative. I see that Nature's Way has reformulated again w/o that stuff but shame on them for being so sneaky and cheap in their initial reformulation. I accidentally bought several bottles w/o realizing what they had done. So I've converted to Nature's Answer Sambucus based on principles and what I think is a far superior, higher concentrated product.