Most excellent

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

This is a fantastic product! Elderberry extract strengthens your immune system, helping to fight of colds and other illnesses. This brand is highly concentrated and tastes great. Also recommended is the Gaia brand of elderberry extract.

The absolute best and best price!

Posted by Reviewer1547993 on Jan 11, 2011

I love this elderberry particularly---has no sugar, and the price at iHerb is the greatest. This still helps me prevent colds and I'm pretty sure it shortens their lifespan.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

Keep it on hand and in the fridge. A product I have used for over a decade. Every winter the Sambucol or Sambucol sub (this one) comes out as soon as colds or flus show any symptoms. If you hit the symptoms with this early and steady as the bottle directs you will find your cold and flu season to be far less difficult. I also use it for general body aches and pains and weakness occasionally and it is good for that in aging persons. Can be used safely with children and nursing/pg. mothers despite the warning label. It helped my very pg DIL recover overnight from a puking flu in less than 24 hours that really knocked her down fast.

First line of defense

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Feb 22, 2011

We've been using elderberry to keep our family and pets healthy for years. We take it as the first sniffle, and never get colds. We take a small dose before getting on a plane, never catch a thing. Elderberry is a proven antiviral, and along with grapefruit seed extract (a powerful antimicrobial) belongs in everyone's medicine chest. The Nature's Answer extract is much stronger than the syrup and goes a lot farther. Still delicious enough for the kids to take it without complaint!

Natures's Answer - Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract

Posted by Reviewer1526937 on Jan 16, 2011

I have asthma and allergies, and this seems to help. Also, the flavor tastes great.

good if used at first signs of cold or flu

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

Take this 4x a day at first symptoms of a cold or flu.It will build your immune system.Seems to work well for only viruses.I had a sore throat that it did nothing for that i got results with manuka honey and apple cider vinegar

Excellent Anti-Oxidant

Posted by 5696070130660178265 on May 08, 2016

This is a superb product. Have been taking it for the past 3 months on recommendation from my brother. Highly recommended as preventive protection. Hardly caught a cold, and when it did come by, it's just a few sniffles and it was gone again.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Nov 06, 2011

I like this stronger version better than other brands

Great taste but did not help

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on May 08, 2011

I was down with sore throat n cold, so started taking this consistently n faithfully for the 2 wks. I did not feel better n came down with sinus infection.

Love it. Tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on May 11, 2011

This feels like a quality product throughout. From the glass bottle to a quality cap to the rich color and taste of the liquid itself. It's not recommended for continuous use, maybe 4 to 5 days tops, but I definitely felt it help ward off some creeping cold symptoms as my allergies fired up this year. Plan to keep a bottle handy in my fridge from now on. Packaging from iHerb seemed a bit much tho. You may have to comply with shipping regulations in case it spills, I dunno, but bubble wrap around all the items in my orders seemed a bit wasteful. sorry iHerb.