The absolute best and best price!

Posted by Reviewer1547993 on Jan 11, 2011

I love this elderberry particularly---has no sugar, and the price at iHerb is the greatest. This still helps me prevent colds and I'm pretty sure it shortens their lifespan.

First line of defense

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Feb 22, 2011

We've been using elderberry to keep our family and pets healthy for years. We take it as the first sniffle, and never get colds. We take a small dose before getting on a plane, never catch a thing. Elderberry is a proven antiviral, and along with grapefruit seed extract (a powerful antimicrobial) belongs in everyone's medicine chest. The Nature's Answer extract is much stronger than the syrup and goes a lot farther. Still delicious enough for the kids to take it without complaint!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1368914 on Feb 16, 2012

I started using this when I came down with a cold this winter. The very next day, I felt about 90% better compared to the day before. I am going to use this throughout the winter season combined with Vit D to try to keep my immune system healthy this winter. Seems a lot more sickness is going around this year compared to usual.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Mar 02, 2012

I take it together with Grapefruit seed extract when I feel the first signs of a cold and it works amazingly. I might still feel a bit tired but the most important I don't get sick!

Great to fight off colds and flus

Posted by SlipperyElm on May 01, 2012

Use this with our child and recommend for clients also. This is hands down the best thing to help fight a cold or flu and can stop one before it starts. We are NEVER without this.

Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Dec 03, 2012

Nothing I've ever used alleviate the sore throat better then Sambucus.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Nov 06, 2011

I like this stronger version better than other brands

Excellent for fighting off the flu

Posted by 5552397129101064109 on Oct 23, 2016

Whenever I feel the flu coming on ( Sore through/cough etc) I start taking this morning and night and it clears up pretty fast. If it had an easy pour attachment it'd be a 5 star.

Natures's Answer - Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract

Posted by Reviewer1526937 on Jan 16, 2011

I have asthma and allergies, and this seems to help. Also, the flavor tastes great.

good if used at first signs of cold or flu

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

Take this 4x a day at first symptoms of a cold or flu.It will build your immune system.Seems to work well for only viruses.I had a sore throat that it did nothing for that i got results with manuka honey and apple cider vinegar