The absolute best and best price!

Posted by Reviewer1547993 on Jan 11, 2011

I love this elderberry particularly---has no sugar, and the price at iHerb is the greatest. This still helps me prevent colds and I'm pretty sure it shortens their lifespan.

First line of defense

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on Feb 22, 2011

We've been using elderberry to keep our family and pets healthy for years. We take it as the first sniffle, and never get colds. We take a small dose before getting on a plane, never catch a thing. Elderberry is a proven antiviral, and along with grapefruit seed extract (a powerful antimicrobial) belongs in everyone's medicine chest. The Nature's Answer extract is much stronger than the syrup and goes a lot farther. Still delicious enough for the kids to take it without complaint!

Most excellent

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

This is a fantastic product! Elderberry extract strengthens your immune system, helping to fight of colds and other illnesses. This brand is highly concentrated and tastes great. Also recommended is the Gaia brand of elderberry extract.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Jan 01, 2010

Really works to keep the flu and colds at bay.

Haven't gotten sick since starting using

Posted by Reviewer2304393 on Dec 01, 2009

I take a little morning and night and haven't gotten sick since starting about 2 months ago. Before that I'd gotten sick on a regular basis due to lack of sleep and stress of taking care of a sick child. Illnesses are spreading like wildfire around town and work, but we've stayed healthy.

A Year- Round Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Jun 25, 2008

I find this to be the best thing on the market for colds and flu. I take this and cod liver oil and have been flu and cold free for nearly 5 years. And, of course, iherb is the best for service and prices.

good if used at first signs of cold or flu

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

Take this 4x a day at first symptoms of a cold or flu.It will build your immune system.Seems to work well for only viruses.I had a sore throat that it did nothing for that i got results with manuka honey and apple cider vinegar

Natures's Answer - Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract

Posted by Reviewer1526937 on Jan 16, 2011

I have asthma and allergies, and this seems to help. Also, the flavor tastes great.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Nov 06, 2011

I like this stronger version better than other brands

Excellent for fighting off the flu

Posted by 5552397129101064109 on Oct 23, 2016

Whenever I feel the flu coming on ( Sore through/cough etc) I start taking this morning and night and it clears up pretty fast. If it had an easy pour attachment it'd be a 5 star.