Effective Viral control

Posted by Reviewer1328004 on Jun 11, 2011

A friend suggested they had heard Black Elder Berry Extract was effective against viral infections and was safe for any age. Armed with this information and a desire to fight against swine flu, prevalent at the time where I live, I began a search to find a quality product of Black Elder Berry Extract at a reasonable price to determine if what I had heard was true. My search uncovered iHerb.com and Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract. My family and friends quickly learned what I had been told was true. Those who used this product as recommended affectively fought off all viral infections within about three days or never became ill.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1368914 on Feb 16, 2012

I started using this when I came down with a cold this winter. The very next day, I felt about 90% better compared to the day before. I am going to use this throughout the winter season combined with Vit D to try to keep my immune system healthy this winter. Seems a lot more sickness is going around this year compared to usual.

Keep colds and flu away

Posted by Reviewer2799841 on Dec 17, 2014

I used to come down with everything the kids brought home from school. I tried a number of things, but kept getting sick. I got on this 7 months ago and have not been sick once since I started. My family who did not take the same one got sick, but I was OK. I take 1 teaspoon a day and 3 if I am exposed to someone who is sick. This is potent stuff, and it will keep colds and the flu away.

sambucus elderberry 5000mg

Posted by 4784734164439571377 on Jan 20, 2015

This product is also good for lowering blood pressure

Excellent Anti-Oxidant

Posted by 5696070130660178265 on May 08, 2016

This is a superb product. Have been taking it for the past 3 months on recommendation from my brother. Highly recommended as preventive protection. Hardly caught a cold, and when it did come by, it's just a few sniffles and it was gone again.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Nov 06, 2011

I like this stronger version better than other brands

good if used at first signs of cold or flu

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

Take this 4x a day at first symptoms of a cold or flu.It will build your immune system.Seems to work well for only viruses.I had a sore throat that it did nothing for that i got results with manuka honey and apple cider vinegar

Natures's Answer - Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract

Posted by Reviewer1526937 on Jan 16, 2011

I have asthma and allergies, and this seems to help. Also, the flavor tastes great.

Great taste but did not help

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on May 08, 2011

I was down with sore throat n cold, so started taking this consistently n faithfully for the 2 wks. I did not feel better n came down with sinus infection.

Haven't this tried yet

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Dec 30, 2007

I just ordered this item and still have a supply of Sambucol which I have used for a long time...will let you know when I've had more experience with Sambucus.