Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract (Nigra), 5000 mg, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Works well and works fast

Posted by Reviewer1157158 on May 20, 2011

I take this at the first hint of a cold or flu and usually one dose is enough to keep me well. This is the purest formulation I have been able to find and I really appreciate the short ingredient list!

Sambucus Extract Order

Posted by Reviewer2370230 on May 22, 2011

Thank you, thank you. My order was processed rapidly and delivered very quickly. The pricing was very reasonable for the high quality of the extract. I will order again when I need more.

Effective Viral control

Posted by Reviewer1328004 on Jun 11, 2011

A friend suggested they had heard Black Elder Berry Extract was effective against viral infections and was safe for any age. Armed with this information and a desire to fight against swine flu, prevalent at the time where I live, I began a search to find a quality product of Black Elder Berry Extract at a reasonable price to determine if what I had heard was true. My search uncovered iHerb.com and Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract. My family and friends quickly learned what I had been told was true. Those who used this product as recommended affectively fought off all viral infections within about three days or never became ill.

help quickly

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Jun 13, 2011

it really helps immune system, colds are gone.

Good stuff

Posted by cory333 on Jul 09, 2011

No alcohol and doesn't taste foul. I truly feel that this EBE helps to keep my immune system pumpin'