great vs colds and flu

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

Take as soon as cold or flu coming on, really makes a difference to your immune system's response, recommend!

Yumy Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1990387 on Nov 26, 2012

This one is good for you AND it tastes good too.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2262861 on Oct 21, 2012

I bought this because everyone in my house kept getting sick with cold and sinus problems. Taken once a day, it helps to keep all of that at bay.

Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

This is always in our house in 'flu season. It really does seem to work. Also great for a sore throat/cough - one swig of it and it coats the throat nicely - much better than the over-the-counter stuff.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2687433 on Sep 16, 2012

I used this during my last cold. Although I took only about half the recommended daily dose (since I kept forgetting to take it), I felt like it helped me get over the cold faster. I like that it does not have any sweeteners added. It is sweet enough and tastes quite good when diluted with water. My young kids had some too. They do like the super sweet brands a bit better, but they still drank this one. I would recommend this product!

Absolutely the best

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Sep 04, 2012

This is a very concentrated product. You only need 1 tsp 4x day. All the other ones are about 1/2 the strength.

Highly recommended for anti-viral support

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 15, 2012

I don't use Nature's Answer Sambucus (nigra) Black Elderberry extract any longer, as I have to watch all forms of sugar in my diet. Vegetable glycerine and the elderberry fruit are the only sweeteners here, not added white sugar. The taste is great, not sugary-sweet like some of the other popular brands. I will always recommend this product to others. I experienced much anti-viral benefit when I used it, and didn't have the number of sick days my coworkers experienced during flu season.

good for kids

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

doens't seem as effective as source naturals wellness elderberry(alcohol based), but the glycerin formula is much milder to taste so the whole family can use it.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 13, 2012

Excellent product! Helps me when I get flu. The taste is realy good.

A+ product

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

Works great, high quality. Best elderberry extract on the market.