Haven't gotten sick since starting using

Posted by Reviewer2304393 on Dec 01, 2009

I take a little morning and night and haven't gotten sick since starting about 2 months ago. Before that I'd gotten sick on a regular basis due to lack of sleep and stress of taking care of a sick child. Illnesses are spreading like wildfire around town and work, but we've stayed healthy.

great brand of elderberry

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Jul 27, 2009

I've tried the other brand - no results. This one kept us well when bugs went through.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on May 26, 2010

I switched to this brand after seeing what Nature's Way did when it reformulated its Sambucus (aka Sambucol) product--they added artificial flavoring and a harmful preservative. I see that Nature's Way has reformulated again w/o that stuff but shame on them for being so sneaky and cheap in their initial reformulation. I accidentally bought several bottles w/o realizing what they had done. So I've converted to Nature's Answer Sambucus based on principles and what I think is a far superior, higher concentrated product.

A Year- Round Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Jun 25, 2008

I find this to be the best thing on the market for colds and flu. I take this and cod liver oil and have been flu and cold free for nearly 5 years. And, of course, iherb is the best for service and prices.

good if used at first signs of cold or flu

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

Take this 4x a day at first symptoms of a cold or flu.It will build your immune system.Seems to work well for only viruses.I had a sore throat that it did nothing for that i got results with manuka honey and apple cider vinegar

Natures's Answer - Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract

Posted by Reviewer1526937 on Jan 16, 2011

I have asthma and allergies, and this seems to help. Also, the flavor tastes great.

Excellent Anti-Oxidant

Posted by 5696070130660178265 on May 08, 2016

This is a superb product. Have been taking it for the past 3 months on recommendation from my brother. Highly recommended as preventive protection. Hardly caught a cold, and when it did come by, it's just a few sniffles and it was gone again.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Nov 06, 2011

I like this stronger version better than other brands

Great taste but did not help

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on May 08, 2011

I was down with sore throat n cold, so started taking this consistently n faithfully for the 2 wks. I did not feel better n came down with sinus infection.

Love it. Tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on May 11, 2011

This feels like a quality product throughout. From the glass bottle to a quality cap to the rich color and taste of the liquid itself. It's not recommended for continuous use, maybe 4 to 5 days tops, but I definitely felt it help ward off some creeping cold symptoms as my allergies fired up this year. Plan to keep a bottle handy in my fridge from now on. Packaging from iHerb seemed a bit much tho. You may have to comply with shipping regulations in case it spills, I dunno, but bubble wrap around all the items in my orders seemed a bit wasteful. sorry iHerb.