Great taste but did not help

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on May 08, 2011

I was down with sore throat n cold, so started taking this consistently n faithfully for the 2 wks. I did not feel better n came down with sinus infection.

I didin't work for me

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 06, 2014

I tried it when starting to get a cold and right through the whole sickness, and each time, nothing.

Haven't this tried yet

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Dec 30, 2007

I just ordered this item and still have a supply of Sambucol which I have used for a long time...will let you know when I've had more experience with Sambucus.

Rating

Posted by Reviewer3085463 on Oct 17, 2008

Trying this for the first time. Great, though I needed to get accustomed to the taste that's a little different from the "Nature's Way" brand. Like this because it has no sugar or sugar substitutes. Ordered 3, and was happy I did!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2685655 on Nov 22, 2008

tried and true

Fast shipping, well packaged

Posted by Reviewer3252680 on Jan 09, 2009

Thanks for a superb job of shipping! This liquid is fairly thick and very good-tasting. It seems denser than Nature's Way's Sambucus and the recommendation "serving size" is half of the volume.

Works Good!

Posted by Reviewer1809339 on Dec 14, 2008

I bought some for my mother as when she gets a cold she really gets it bad and it last a long time. I had her try this as soon as she noticed symptoms of a cold coming on she was very impressed. Her cold only lasted 4 days and was mild. She said she could feel the effects fairly soon after taking a dose each time. She said she wants to order it again when I place my next order from iherb.

Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1121260 on Dec 14, 2008

The product is wonderful. Works like a charm. Best part no additives. Shipping was safe and fast. Very happy with product and iHerb.com

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Feb 18, 2009

It's better to take this as a preventive, but I already had a cold when I started it. The symptoms were drastically reduced--congestion, headache, body aches. I'll order it earlier next year.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Mar 15, 2009

I bought this by mistake thinking I was getting the Natures Way brand, this is so much better, no sugar and thick instead of watery, it comes in a brown glass jar instead of plastic. It's my new favorite. Take at the very first sign of a cold or flu and you won't end up getting one - I never do.