The only thing to work for virus related illnesses for me

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012

You know it's coming, your throat starts to itch and you start feeling a bit down. Take a bit of this for a few days and you're right as rain. This is the only thing to work when I take it at first signs of symptoms and it seems to kill the virus in it tracks. This was the first winter that I didn't have a terrible long term cold and I think it's all because of this as I took it at first sign of symptoms and it never developed into anything.

Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2248172 on Jun 21, 2012

Unfortunately they seem to have a huge quality problem. Sometimes the color is braun to dark braun and the taste is bad as well. This happened 5 times till now. Otherwise it's a nice product with no additives

So good to keep your body

Posted by Reviewer3097022 on May 06, 2012

My mother want to buy that stuff to keep her body. It is cannot buy in korea, so i bought online iherb.com. thanks iherb.

Great to fight off colds and flus

Posted by SlipperyElm on May 01, 2012

Use this with our child and recommend for clients also. This is hands down the best thing to help fight a cold or flu and can stop one before it starts. We are NEVER without this.

Great for cold season

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

This stuff is highly potent and great for preventing colds/flus. I take a teaspoon of it in a little bit of orange juice and just down it quickly! I don't love the flavor, but it is worth it for the benefits. It doesn't taste bad, just kind of different!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Mar 02, 2012

I take it together with Grapefruit seed extract when I feel the first signs of a cold and it works amazingly. I might still feel a bit tired but the most important I don't get sick!

Delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer2461315 on Feb 24, 2012

Delicious and easy to boost the immune system with this.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Feb 23, 2012

I add a tablespoon to my smoothies. tastes great and adds some sweetness.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1368914 on Feb 16, 2012

I started using this when I came down with a cold this winter. The very next day, I felt about 90% better compared to the day before. I am going to use this throughout the winter season combined with Vit D to try to keep my immune system healthy this winter. Seems a lot more sickness is going around this year compared to usual.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Feb 15, 2012

Take this extract during the winter months and it seems to heat off colds/flu.