Rating

Posted by Reviewer3085463 on Oct 17, 2008

Trying this for the first time. Great, though I needed to get accustomed to the taste that's a little different from the "Nature's Way" brand. Like this because it has no sugar or sugar substitutes. Ordered 3, and was happy I did!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2685655 on Nov 22, 2008

tried and true

Fast shipping, well packaged

Posted by Reviewer3252680 on Jan 09, 2009

Thanks for a superb job of shipping! This liquid is fairly thick and very good-tasting. It seems denser than Nature's Way's Sambucus and the recommendation "serving size" is half of the volume.

Works Good!

Posted by Reviewer1809339 on Dec 14, 2008

I bought some for my mother as when she gets a cold she really gets it bad and it last a long time. I had her try this as soon as she noticed symptoms of a cold coming on she was very impressed. Her cold only lasted 4 days and was mild. She said she could feel the effects fairly soon after taking a dose each time. She said she wants to order it again when I place my next order from iherb.

Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1121260 on Dec 14, 2008

The product is wonderful. Works like a charm. Best part no additives. Shipping was safe and fast. Very happy with product and iHerb.com

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Feb 18, 2009

It's better to take this as a preventive, but I already had a cold when I started it. The symptoms were drastically reduced--congestion, headache, body aches. I'll order it earlier next year.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Mar 15, 2009

I bought this by mistake thinking I was getting the Natures Way brand, this is so much better, no sugar and thick instead of watery, it comes in a brown glass jar instead of plastic. It's my new favorite. Take at the very first sign of a cold or flu and you won't end up getting one - I never do.

top of the line

Posted by Reviewer2215399 on Apr 09, 2009

best that there is

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on May 04, 2009

Great for the flu sintoms

Currently the best available

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Aug 20, 2008

Consume black elderberry for immune system health benefits. However, sugar consumption is diametrically opposed to good immune system health. NO ADDED SUGAR is what sets this product apart from that from Dr. Dunner (honey) and from Dynamic Health (glucose).