Sambucus

Posted by Reviewer2248172 on Jun 21, 2012

Unfortunately they seem to have a huge quality problem. Sometimes the color is braun to dark braun and the taste is bad as well. This happened 5 times till now. Otherwise it's a nice product with no additives

Works well and works fast

Posted by Reviewer1157158 on May 20, 2011

I take this at the first hint of a cold or flu and usually one dose is enough to keep me well. This is the purest formulation I have been able to find and I really appreciate the short ingredient list!

Sambucus Extract Order

Posted by Reviewer2370230 on May 22, 2011

Thank you, thank you. My order was processed rapidly and delivered very quickly. The pricing was very reasonable for the high quality of the extract. I will order again when I need more.

blaclk elderberry extract

Posted by Reviewer1224805 on Apr 11, 2011

Have used before, seems to help

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1624275 on Apr 21, 2011

My husband and I used this 3-4 times/week this past Winter. Neither of us were sick with colds or anything more severe. We are cautious in public places, keeps hands washed, and use basic supplements on a regular basis. This was 1st year we used the Elderberry Extract so hard to say if it made a difference or not, we did not have illness though and that is a fact.

Natural antiviral with great price

Posted by Reviewer1989597 on Apr 28, 2011

Use sambucus because my family has serious colds more than once last year that end up made us take antibiotic for the sinus infection. Great to have a natural antivirus without any side effect and that can be used by children (half teaspoon) or adult. Better than other brand since the price is great and super concentrated (helps to cut the shipping cost).

help quickly

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Jun 13, 2011

it really helps immune system, colds are gone.

Good stuff

Posted by cory333 on Jul 09, 2011

No alcohol and doesn't taste foul. I truly feel that this EBE helps to keep my immune system pumpin'

good product!

Posted by Reviewer2438300 on Oct 11, 2011

I'm sick of constant cough and medicine every winter!! so I bought it and have been taking for 2weeks. so happy to say I'm much better. taste is nice as well. like it!

Keeping healthy

Posted by Reviewer1899037 on Nov 02, 2011

I have found this product Black Elderberry Extract, has kept me from getting flu, colds and many other immune problems. I recommend this product highly and have used it for several years already.