Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract (Nigra), 5000 mg, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Great product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1067169 on Jul 03, 2010

I have been using Sambucus for several months on a continuous basis. It tastes great in my morning coffee and I have not been sick since using it.

Best thing for the flu, bar none!

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Oct 02, 2010

You can get your flu shots if you want. And good luck! But from many years of experience, I know black elderberry extract works. In our family we don't even worry about the flu as long as we have it on hand. It also cured my son of mononucleosis in a day and a half after a trip to the emergency room showed he had it through blood tests. That's a viral disease that usually takes two to three weeks, and sometimes much longer, to get over. I believe Nature's Answer is the best. Also on the plus side, this brand has no added sugar and tastes great. And, unlike drugs, it has no negative side effects.

We like this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1052600 on Oct 03, 2010

Great for cough cold or flu. No added sugar.

Great immune support

Posted by Reviewer1214305 on Oct 07, 2010

I like taking this elderberry to help support my immune system when I am tired or under stress.

Use at the first sign of a cold etc.

Posted by Reviewer1084017 on Oct 30, 2010

I've reordered this a couple times as my family swears by it. Trick is you must start using it at the very first sign of a virus and do not wait until you are really sick. 9 times out of 10 it will knock your cold/sore throat/flu right out in 24 hours. It will give your immune system a serious boost. Great stuff and easy to take. This is also safe for kids!