It works!

Posted by Captain-Wonderr on Oct 20, 2015

When I take this product regularly, I notice that even if I do get a cold or flu, it's so mild I barely notice having it. Since I started taking elderberry, I've been sick much less, and this is the best of the elderberry products I've tried.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jan 17, 2011

this is a wonderful product to keep around the house when you feel a cold or flu coming on. just take as directed and you'll never get sick!

Winter support

Posted by Reviewer3354796 on Jan 23, 2011

Immune boost. Does what it's intended to do.

Nature's answer Sambucus Black Elder 240ml

Posted by Reviewer3321938 on Jan 31, 2011

Very very good product,received from a very good supplier,I will always order from Iherb and recommend you to all my friends. Regards and Thank you very much.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Feb 15, 2011

Good product. Does what it says.

Best flu season preventer ever!!

Posted by gabemom on Mar 01, 2011

I love the fact that this product only have natural ingredients and no added sugar. It tastes great.. and it really works. I have always have this in my cabinet and we always take this during the flu season and it has guard us against all the nasty flu season infection. Definitely beat going to the doc and taking antibiotics. Love this!

[Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract, 8 fl oz (240 ml)] Nature's Answer, Sambucus (nigra) Black Elder Berry Extract, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2874754 on Mar 04, 2011

really good

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1699576 on Mar 21, 2011

We use Black Elder Berry Extract all the time and this is a very good product. It was a pleasure ordering from iHerb who sent our order very quickly. Also, the price was very reasonable!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1719776 on Mar 23, 2011

A must during winter months. Great for immunity.

Excellent product and effective

Posted by Reviewer1266868 on Dec 17, 2010

Best is when taken at the first symptoms