It works!

Posted by Captain-Wonderr on Oct 20, 2015

When I take this product regularly, I notice that even if I do get a cold or flu, it's so mild I barely notice having it. Since I started taking elderberry, I've been sick much less, and this is the best of the elderberry products I've tried.

cold defense

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 22, 2007

I started getting a cold and took this product...no cold..

Elderberry Good!

Posted by Reviewer2484739 on Nov 30, 2009

For those of us who don't have the resources, knowledge, or our own elderberries, this is a great product. No artificial sweeteners (that are finding their way into everything), all natural and a great immune booster during the cold and flu season.

pleased

Posted by Reviewer2476369 on Jul 06, 2009

Your elderberry extract seems to be working, I haven't had the flu yet! It tastes nice too! The rue test will be when I get the flu soon as everyone around me seems to be coming down with something. Thank you for your product

Great for the immune system!

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Jul 06, 2009

This works! (and) it tastes good!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2981552 on Dec 15, 2009

This has helped me quite a bit with sore throats and fighting off getting ill this season, even more than some other elderberry products. Sometimes I wish it weren't so sweet ...I wonder if this is necessary. Great price too. The bottle seems to last a while, probably because the dosage is small as it is so concentrated. I just ordered more to have on hand.

Good value and great taste

Posted by Reviewer1258734 on Dec 20, 2009

Nice flavor - much cheaper than drugstore brand

Winter Cold fix

Posted by Reviewer1034529 on Dec 23, 2009

This is a great product. Unlike other places that ADD things like Beet juice, yours is PURE. We are thrilled to know this site.

Black Elderberry Extract

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Dec 26, 2009

I always buy this before going on any trips. I use it on the airplane to ward off colds, flu or any air borne germs that seem to breed on airplanes. This stuff really works. Nature's Answer is an excellent brand.

Good for my cold

Posted by Reviewer2951376 on Dec 26, 2009

Hi! It's really good when I just feel to get a cold. It already prevented such cold at the beginning stage this year. Thanks.