Nature's Answer Sabucus with Echinacea etc.

Posted by Reviewer2930295 on Apr 16, 2008

This stuff really works. Had the flu and took it felt better in a few days and was not as sick. Dr. would not give antibiotics so this was all I could try. I will continue to reorder this fine product! My local health food stores do not stock this. It is difficult to find, so please keep it in stock!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Nov 09, 2009

This is another great product from Nature's Answer. The black elder berry is the one that has been shown in studies to actually kill viruses - unlike antibiotics that do NOT kill viruses. I like the fact that astragalus has been added. It is an adaptogen - meaning that it will raise levels or lower levels of body functions, according to what is needed. I would take this b4 subjecting myself to a vaccine filled with potentially harmful substances.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3242473 on Feb 10, 2010

I love this product. The black elderberry is a great product by itself, but add some echinaea & astragalus and it turns into a super germ fighter. If I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, this is what I rely on to ward it off.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2829048 on Apr 20, 2010

My mother prefers this formula.

super

Posted by Reviewer2279401 on Nov 11, 2010

I like it

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Aug 23, 2011

Great, just amazing! I will buy this stuff again.

AWSOME AND WORKS

Posted by Blessed1 on Apr 11, 2012

this will kick out the flu in a day , I love this I dont care how bad it is use this and feel better quick, my ex boss told me about this when I got the flu and took it and was back to work the next day. I always keep this on hand.

Great for colds and congestion

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 20, 2008

Taken daily works with colds and congestions.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3159135 on Mar 11, 2009

good product

Great cold and flu fighter

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Mar 12, 2009

My daughter suffers from a weak immunity system. But this product is wonderful. She has not had a bad cold since she started this product a 1/2 a year ago. If she gets sniffles it only last 3 days and she is great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »