Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 29, 2015

I have to be very careful with any kind of mood-lifting / sedative herb, as they usually have a very strong effect on me. I have avoided taking St John's Wort after a bad experience with it several years ago, but I thought I should try something due to recent high anxiety levels. I think Nature's Answer is an excellent company, so chose this brand. I have taken it occasionally, and it seem to calm me. IK have been careful not to take it more than 3 days in a row.

Tastes aweful

Posted by 4996104601821975623 on Mar 11, 2015

But gets the job done. I think.

St Johns Wort

Posted by Reviewer2124463 on Nov 20, 2011

I found the liquid form of St John's Wort to be comparibly as effective as the capsule form. Slightly more effective but not notable enough of a diference to deal with the taste.

marginal results

Posted by Reviewer2158698 on Sep 08, 2011

Daughter took it. Lessened anxiety but not to the level she needed.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Aug 02, 2011

This one works like a charm. It's thick and gooey so it stays on longer topically and doesn't taste bad used internally. I got stung by a mad wasp, ran for the house, took apis and slathered this onto the very swollen and painful sting site and all signs of the bite were gone within 1/2 an hour and pain left almost immediately. I'm very impressed with this one.

The best you can get!

Posted by Reviewer1455934 on May 11, 2011

We had this in Norway years ago, so I am so glad to find it here! The best you can get!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1189799 on Dec 23, 2010

I ordered this together with Echinacea & Goldenseal. I received them nicely and quick. Can't say too much about it, but it makes a nice drink together with vitamin C powder. Without the vit. C they kinda taste like licorice to me, but not so much. All I can say is, I haven't had a cold yet!

Love that I can use exactly how much or how little to use....to the drop.

Posted by Reviewer1395307 on Oct 27, 2010

I am on my second bottle of this product because the first was so successful. Although the dose is 30 drops, I only use 5 each morning. What's wonderful is that you can increase in 5 drop increments, one week at a time to determine exactly how much you need on an ongoing basis. You are not forced in to one-size-fits-all. In the morning, I put the drops onto the skin in the L shape created by my thumb and first finger, and lick it off of my clean hand. Rinse your hand afterward, as it will stain fabric/towels. Sounds odd, but it avoids the need for a glass filled with liquid. The taste is awful, but you get used to it pretty quickly. The drops are very thick...almost like syrup, so this 'hand' method works well. The product works so subtley that you suddenly find yourself without the extreme highs or extreme lows, just everything in the middle, plus a positive attitude. I accidentally forgot to take the drops one week due to a busy schedule, and on the 5th day, it was as if I never took the drops at all, so it must take about 5 days to work out of your system/brain. Great product. Highly recommend. No side affects. In some people it could replace anti-depressants in my non-professional opinion.

Tincture

Posted by Reviewer1427810 on Aug 09, 2010

I think tinctures are better in some cases, amounts taken can be controlled.

Great Product But Really Thick in Consistency

Posted by Reviewer3144599 on Jun 05, 2010

This product is very effective, but it is so thick that it's a bit difficult to get it to come out of the dropper. Even though I prefer the glycerin version, I switched to the alcohol version which is just as effective but is much easier to use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »