Love that I can use exactly how much or how little to use....to the drop.

Posted by Reviewer1395307 on Oct 27, 2010

I am on my second bottle of this product because the first was so successful. Although the dose is 30 drops, I only use 5 each morning. What's wonderful is that you can increase in 5 drop increments, one week at a time to determine exactly how much you need on an ongoing basis. You are not forced in to one-size-fits-all. In the morning, I put the drops onto the skin in the L shape created by my thumb and first finger, and lick it off of my clean hand. Rinse your hand afterward, as it will stain fabric/towels. Sounds odd, but it avoids the need for a glass filled with liquid. The taste is awful, but you get used to it pretty quickly. The drops are very thick...almost like syrup, so this 'hand' method works well. The product works so subtley that you suddenly find yourself without the extreme highs or extreme lows, just everything in the middle, plus a positive attitude. I accidentally forgot to take the drops one week due to a busy schedule, and on the 5th day, it was as if I never took the drops at all, so it must take about 5 days to work out of your system/brain. Great product. Highly recommend. No side affects. In some people it could replace anti-depressants in my non-professional opinion.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Dec 10, 2008

This is great product. I put 4-5 drops in my 6 year-old son's juice to help him with his anxiety and it has made a significant difference in our lives.

couldn't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Jan 01, 2008

We have been using this product for over a year now and it has made all the difference in our depression. The Alcohol free is harder to find but it is always at iherb!

St. Johns Wort oil

Posted by Reviewer1497714 on Jun 17, 2009

I'm glad that I found you while I was looking for St. Johns Wort Oil. The shipment was very fast and the oil seams to give me some relief of my knee pain.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1113921 on Feb 01, 2008

Its too soon too tell if this is working but i have felt a slight difference in the 2 weeks i've been using this product.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Aug 02, 2011

This one works like a charm. It's thick and gooey so it stays on longer topically and doesn't taste bad used internally. I got stung by a mad wasp, ran for the house, took apis and slathered this onto the very swollen and painful sting site and all signs of the bite were gone within 1/2 an hour and pain left almost immediately. I'm very impressed with this one.

My 6 year old

Posted by Reviewer3012372 on Sep 17, 2009

My son probably suffers from the same anxiety as me, so I decided to try the alcohol-free version of St. John's. I slip it into his large thermos bottle of water. He complains that I gave him bitter iced-tea instead of plain water, lol, but I think it helps him out at school because he always comes home happy :)

marginal results

Posted by Reviewer2158698 on Sep 08, 2011

Daughter took it. Lessened anxiety but not to the level she needed.

St Johns Wort

Posted by Reviewer2124463 on Nov 20, 2011

I found the liquid form of St John's Wort to be comparibly as effective as the capsule form. Slightly more effective but not notable enough of a diference to deal with the taste.

Tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer1482379 on Apr 04, 2009

All liquid herbs we have tried have a bad taste. This one was also sort of thick and sticky. The taste is a great discourager to continue taking it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »