Nature's Answer, St. John's Wort, Hypericum Perforatum, 1000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

It saved me from depression

Posted by Reviewer1879771 on May 22, 2009

ok, first of all i wanna say that i have a heavy past of years of depression since i was a teenager. I struggle all by myself, with no medication from severe depression and after 14 years of sadness I finally have the chance to take a medicine that doesn't have any side effects and it doesn't scare me. I have also Pcos and every month i can't help it but being sad and moody, and tearing, so it is been a week today that i'm taking St john Work and I feel a brain clarity, positive, normal, I think of doing things and I don't feel tired, I can plan my life and it doesn't seem too big for me, I'm also taking medication for my Pcos, a combo with herbs and it doesn't interrupt the one with the other. Very good company, very nice herb, really good potency. At the beginning the alcohol bothered me but i'm taking it with cold tea and it tastes good. Be careful, my mom try it once while she was taking also medication for depression with chemicals and she reacted to it immediately, she vomit and she was sick for 2 days. Don't take it with other antidepressants, I'm only taking it with 5-HTP and works like a charm.

St. Johns Wart Extract

Posted by Reviewer1860238 on Jan 23, 2010

This is an awesome product! I could notice a difference wtihin the first 2 days....I had read reviews on it and they were all correct!! This has allowed me to get off my perscription meds and be a normal person again!!! Thanks iherb!

strong taste but drinkable

Posted by Reviewer3012372 on Sep 17, 2009

I always suffer from slight anxiety , especially before an interview or something. I take a couple drops of St. John's either in a cup of water, or by itself. I usually feel much calmer very soon. I believe this stuff works!

helps

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Jan 28, 2010

this helps with my stress, and calms me down.

Good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013

It is not our family favorite due to photosensivity effects, but it is good herb for neuro conditions or just to help relax more, concentrate thoughts. It is used by my man at this time. He dislikes taste, says it is awful. And one more interesting thing that alcohol is organic and plant is not...:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »