Thyme Herb, Organic alcolhol

Posted by Reviewer3222082 on Sep 14, 2009

I've used other more expensive brands, but this has met my needs very well, as it certainly helps my breathing, plus it's pleasant to take. The 'broncho dilation,' to me is very evident.

Thyme

Posted by Reviewer1789380 on May 17, 2011

Seems good and much easier to take compared to the tinctures that I usually have from a herbalist because this you only need to take in a tiny bit of water and the taste is fine - the other takes a huge glass of water and such a long time to get it down! Seems to help with infections/bugs etc, a 'staple' in my medicine box as I have chronic illness with immune dysfunction

high quality & good price

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on Oct 15, 2010

I've used this when I've had a sore throat, it seems to help

Awful taste, did not help my infection.

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Dec 14, 2013

Tasted soooo bad I had to put it in capsules. Bought for a enterococcus infection (pelvic and UTI) that is very resistant to antibiotics, still made no difference.

A great company - I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 18, 2014

If they sold more tinctures in 2 fl oz bottles as well as 1fl oz, I would be very happy. I have started taking this after reading up on bronchial remedies - and I decided to take it for preventative measures. I take strong tinctures like this in tomato juice or other thick juices, and add some oil, as it makes them easier to drink.

Speedy delivery!

Posted by 4983995741393873538 on Dec 19, 2014

Great product. The packaging was eco friendly. And the delivery was the fasted I have ever had for any herb.

good

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on May 06, 2014

great 4 skin

Good Anti-bacterial

Posted by Reviewer1669385 on May 11, 2010

I like that this is all natural and does not contain any additives or preservatives like many others. Taste is alittle strong, but that could just be the thyme flavor. Speedy and inexpensive delivery to Canada keeps me shopping at iherb.

good

Posted by Reviewer1593117 on Oct 14, 2007

It really works

Thyme

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 30, 2009

I have sinusitis and I need a little more time for good result of this herb.