A Gem In My Medicine Cabinet

Posted by Reviewer1228891 on Sep 22, 2008

This product is great. Everyone should have some on hand. You can be young, middle age, or old and will perhaps need this when you begin to have bladder troubles.

Best remedy against bladder infection

Posted by Reviewer2243534 on Sep 16, 2009

1 ml taken 3-4 times a day substitutes for antibiotics.

Natures Answer Uva Ursi Extract

Posted by Reviewer2440164 on Oct 05, 2010

I really like this product for ease of use. I put some in health shakes or fresh juice everyday. Also seems to help my bladder health.

Great product

Posted by 5262981645729584963 on Aug 02, 2013

Will buy again !

Good strength extract but didn't treat my UTI.

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Dec 14, 2013

Good strength extract but didn't treat my urinary tract infection, even at 10mls/day for the first 3 days (NZ herbalist recommended dose).

Superb

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Nips a UTI in the bud with one (or maybe two) dose! Far more effective than cranberry. For someone who has been plagued by a few I am glad to have found this product. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

UTIs

Posted by Reviewer3091489 on Jan 02, 2016

Been using uva ursi for quite awhile now and I'm pleased with the results to keep UTIs from going into infection. I have tried different brands which seem to work the same as long as they are from a good company and liquid works better than pills. Want to thank iHerb for their great company and their concern for people not money, that's the way I see it with the best prices and free shipping with such a low amount you have to purchase. I give iHerb the highest rating possible!