ddd

Posted by Reviewer2459033 on Nov 22, 2011

good product and good price

Better than a pill

Posted by Reviewer1549510 on Dec 23, 2011

This is so much nicer than a pill

Love the product, hate the package!

Posted by Reviewer1707996 on Jan 06, 2012

I've been using these Vitamin D-3 drops for about a year now and they've done a great job of raising my D levels. I feel so much better! I also love that it's in an olive oil medium instead of some processed seed oil. That being said, I have such a hard time getting drops out of the bottle! I gave up trying to drop it directly into my mouth and now have to use a spoon as I end up having to tilt the bottle in different directions and hit it pretty hard to get anything to come out. That's from new bottle to the last drops. I wish it had a squeeze dropper - it would be so much easier!

Easy d-vit

Posted by Reviewer3317117 on Mar 15, 2012

Tastes like olive oil, easy. have been using it once in a while, so dont know that much of influence.

I like drops better than tablets or capsules

Posted by Reviewer3117550 on Apr 26, 2012

Nature's Answer, Vitamin D-3 drops are the easiest way to take this vitamin. I put the recommended drops in my orange juice in the morning. The drops have no taste. You could put drops in water. My only complaint is that the last 2 bottles have not had the dropper and that is an inconvenience. I wish the manufacturer would include it again.

Good quality, easy use

Posted by 5635673214581153676 on Feb 18, 2016

The vitamin D-3 drops are easy to use and of good quality. Pricing and shipping by Iherb was excellent.

Practical

Posted by 5650561453199921308 on Apr 10, 2016

It is very nice and practical. I have it with foods and the flavor is not that overpowering.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on May 07, 2016

4000 IU looks like a good daily amount to take just with 2 drops but the inner dropper difficult to use, drops come out difficult.

been using it for a while.

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jun 28, 2016

I have been using it for a few year in and off., I'm not sure it would ever be as effective as real sunshine.... My blood test results were much higher after 30 min of midday sun, than this product which gave marginal results. Most definitely excellent for winter months... Better than no supplement at all. But not a substitute for real sunshine.

Usefull