Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Aug 06, 2016

I am always looking for vitamin D3 supplements, this one was easy to take and is good for health.

The best source of Vitamin D

Posted by 4840490008760802679 on Jun 13, 2016

Only two drops for a super high dose. Highly recommend. Small bottle lasts a long time.

excellent

Posted by 5408052304663909731 on Dec 15, 2012

It's not too tough to get the drops in your mouth, but sometimes it's hard to decide what's one drop, and what's two drops. I usually err on the safer side, but I read you can't overdose on D if you take enough vitamin A, so one extra drop won't kill me. The taste is fine. It's like a mild flavor of olive oil, which is generally not my favorite, but I have no problem having the taste of it on my tongue for one second. It's painless. I've only been taking them a few weeks, and started a few other supplements and dietary changes around the same time, but I can say I've been experiencing some vivid dreams and what seems like more restful sleep. I feel more energetic and feel less of a need to take the St. John's Wort I've been taking for a while. And I haven't gotten a cold yet. Since virtually everyone is deficient in vitamin D, I recommend everyone take it, and this is the best and cheapest way.

Firm bones and a full wallet!

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

High potency for just a drop. Easy to give to small kids, just smuggle it into their food and you're done. One bottle of these can carry your mood through the dark months.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2782866 on Dec 23, 2011

Great for people who prefer drops. natures answer are the best company out there for this type of product.

Nature's Answer, Vitamin D-3 Drops, 15 ml

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Apr 06, 2010

Great!^^

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on May 26, 2014

My daughter uses this. She Hayes pills so it's convenient for her.

Vitamin D-3 drops

Posted by Reviewer2686765 on Nov 26, 2010

Great and easy!

Not in Use

Posted by Giordie on Mar 13, 2011

I have not used this product yet, I just thought it would be rather handy to have during the winter months. Suzy

Take in the Winter Time to Get Your Vitamin D!

Posted by Korea-Japan-China on Jun 09, 2012

If you live in a northern climate you know it can be difficult to get your daily dose of Vitamin D. Liquid vitamin D drops are the answer! This little product packs the amazing power of Vit D in tiny little drops. Mix with your water and drink away! Grab some today and avoid becoming Vitamin D deficient!