Draapevitaminer

Posted by Herbhild on Feb 27, 2013

D-vitaminer maa vi ha om vinteren. Desse er i dropeform og smaker ingenting. Bland i smothien!

Oily

Posted by 4932675613156359620 on Feb 01, 2013

My husband says that these taste oily.

I like this product

Posted by quietocean10 on Jan 19, 2013

I put the drops on the back of my hand like others suggested. This works very well and it is very easy.

Produit de qualité, très efficace

Posted by Nereide on Jan 13, 2013

Faisant très certainement une carence en vitamine D (je fuis le soleil, en plus), j'ai décidé de prendre un complément de vitamine D sous forme liquide - apparemment la meilleure façon d'en prendre pour qu'elle soit bien assimilée. La prise est facile, le produit n'a aucun goût et surtout au bout d'une semaine déjà je constate les effets bénéfiques : plus de peps, meilleure forme globale et je suis moins frileuse. Après j'imagine que pas mal de compléments de vitamine D liquide se valent, j'ai choisi cette marque là par raport à son prix et aux commentaires positifs. Je testera peut-être une autre marque lorsque j'aurai terminé mon flacon.

D3 Drops

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jan 01, 2013

Very handy form & potency

excellent

Posted by 5408052304663909731 on Dec 15, 2012

It's not too tough to get the drops in your mouth, but sometimes it's hard to decide what's one drop, and what's two drops. I usually err on the safer side, but I read you can't overdose on D if you take enough vitamin A, so one extra drop won't kill me. The taste is fine. It's like a mild flavor of olive oil, which is generally not my favorite, but I have no problem having the taste of it on my tongue for one second. It's painless. I've only been taking them a few weeks, and started a few other supplements and dietary changes around the same time, but I can say I've been experiencing some vivid dreams and what seems like more restful sleep. I feel more energetic and feel less of a need to take the St. John's Wort I've been taking for a while. And I haven't gotten a cold yet. Since virtually everyone is deficient in vitamin D, I recommend everyone take it, and this is the best and cheapest way.

d-3 Drops

Posted by 5604175423175375300 on Nov 28, 2012

So far this product seems to be ok

great

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 25, 2012

Increased my levels of vitamin D. Not the best taste but as long as it works

Nature's Answer, Vitamin D-3 Drops, 4000 IU, 15 ml (NTA-26132)

Posted by 5695993303588425614 on Nov 05, 2012

its tasty, and i've seen the benefits already versus the typical pill form of Vitamin D i was taking before! def suggest this to family & friends!

wonderful!!!!

Posted by 5245027485894609438 on Nov 04, 2012

I would prefer an opening a bit larger so that I can know whether I am having one or two drops falling out. This way I shake the bottle because I think that nothing is coming out and then - two or three is dropping. With a bit larger opening, I think, I would be albe to do it slowly and more precise. With vitamin D I don't really care if I get an extra drop so in the meantime it is fine.