Nature's Answer, Vitex, Agnus-Castus Chastetree Berry, 90 Veggie Caps

Nature's Answer, Vitex (Agnus-Castus)

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Jul 31, 2008

Only 40 mg. What a disappointment. This should be made much clearer on the title. I have been taking 2 400 mg capsules every morning- and found taking two of these not nearly as useful for relaxing wombic tension and agitated mood.

No ill side effects, great shipping time!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Jun 22, 2010

Item as described, and great shipping time. This item is only 40mg and at one a day, it's just not strong enough. Everyone is different but almost all my research has led me to believe an effective amount of Vitex is roughly 400 mg a day and that THIS SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED WITH CLOMID. I will be getting that one soon. Otherwise, no side effects or problems with this item. Thanks!

Alleviates PMS symptoms

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 12, 2012

I take this for extreme exhaustion brought by estrogen dominance every month. This really helps, I take it with hot tea to activate it faster.

Works better for me than the higher doses

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Aug 27, 2013

I started taking one a day several months ago, and noticed an improvement in premenstrual headaches and breast tenderness within the first month. Then after 2-3 months, thinking more would be better, I tried a 400mg capsule for a couple of months, and my symptoms got worse. When I went back to this 40mg dose, my symptoms improved again, so I know that this dose works well for me, and more is not always better in this case.

Working out well

Posted by Reviewer1384957 on Mar 13, 2011

After doing some research I had decided to try Chastree Berry to help with my missing monthlies and all the side effects it brings. So far I have lost a few pounds, gain more energy, cleared up some acne and am a little less cranky. Haven't started yet, but it does say it takes about 3 months to completely work and I have only been doing this for 3 weeks. I am happy with the product and will continue to use it.