Nature's Answer, Vitex (Agnus-Castus)

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Jul 31, 2008

Only 40 mg. What a disappointment. This should be made much clearer on the title. I have been taking 2 400 mg capsules every morning- and found taking two of these not nearly as useful for relaxing wombic tension and agitated mood.

Alleviates PMS symptoms

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 12, 2012

I take this for extreme exhaustion brought by estrogen dominance every month. This really helps, I take it with hot tea to activate it faster.

Works better for me than the higher doses

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Aug 27, 2013

I started taking one a day several months ago, and noticed an improvement in premenstrual headaches and breast tenderness within the first month. Then after 2-3 months, thinking more would be better, I tried a 400mg capsule for a couple of months, and my symptoms got worse. When I went back to this 40mg dose, my symptoms improved again, so I know that this dose works well for me, and more is not always better in this case.

No ill side effects, great shipping time!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Jun 22, 2010

Item as described, and great shipping time. This item is only 40mg and at one a day, it's just not strong enough. Everyone is different but almost all my research has led me to believe an effective amount of Vitex is roughly 400 mg a day and that THIS SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED WITH CLOMID. I will be getting that one soon. Otherwise, no side effects or problems with this item. Thanks!

works wonderfully!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1621729 on Nov 18, 2011

I loved this product, and shipping was fast n ob time. I read that you should only take 120mg of the vitex otherwise it will have the a reversed affect. So finding the smaller dose was hard everyone has the 400mg that I didn't need. So thank you for providing the smaller dose. After a week of taking the 3pills every morning I lost 5lbs of water weight my hormones began to balance out.. I would recommend this to anyone having problems with their hormones.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2831328 on Oct 28, 2009

I purchased these to help with my menstrual cycle. They help tremendously with PCOS.

great price and amount

Posted by Reviewer1603675 on Feb 21, 2010

90 capsules once per day... the price is great! it seems to work on me, i usually skip months but not anymore. I will be back for more.

chastetree berry

Posted by Reviewer1261358 on Mar 05, 2010

I've taken it for a month and have been very happy with it. My monthly cycles are now back to normal. I am so grateful. I recommend this product for anyone approaching menopause. This product is awesome.

Nature's Answer, Vitex (Agnus-Castus)

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Sep 12, 2010

Good supplement to complement multivitamins. Balances hormones and my monthly cycle.

Working out well

Posted by Reviewer1384957 on Mar 13, 2011

After doing some research I had decided to try Chastree Berry to help with my missing monthlies and all the side effects it brings. So far I have lost a few pounds, gain more energy, cleared up some acne and am a little less cranky. Haven't started yet, but it does say it takes about 3 months to completely work and I have only been doing this for 3 weeks. I am happy with the product and will continue to use it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »