Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Nature's Answer, Vitex, Agnus-Castus Chastetree Berry, 90 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews

Nature's Answer, Vitex (Agnus-Castus)

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Jul 31, 2008

Only 40 mg. What a disappointment. This should be made much clearer on the title. I have been taking 2 400 mg capsules every morning- and found taking two of these not nearly as useful for relaxing wombic tension and agitated mood.

No ill side effects, great shipping time!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Jun 22, 2010

Item as described, and great shipping time. This item is only 40mg and at one a day, it's just not strong enough. Everyone is different but almost all my research has led me to believe an effective amount of Vitex is roughly 400 mg a day and that THIS SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED WITH CLOMID. I will be getting that one soon. Otherwise, no side effects or problems with this item. Thanks!

Works better for me than the higher doses

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Aug 27, 2013

I started taking one a day several months ago, and noticed an improvement in premenstrual headaches and breast tenderness within the first month. Then after 2-3 months, thinking more would be better, I tried a 400mg capsule for a couple of months, and my symptoms got worse. When I went back to this 40mg dose, my symptoms improved again, so I know that this dose works well for me, and more is not always better in this case.

Alleviates PMS symptoms

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 12, 2012

I take this for extreme exhaustion brought by estrogen dominance every month. This really helps, I take it with hot tea to activate it faster.

works wonderfully!!!!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1621729 on Nov 18, 2011

I loved this product, and shipping was fast n ob time. I read that you should only take 120mg of the vitex otherwise it will have the a reversed affect. So finding the smaller dose was hard everyone has the 400mg that I didn't need. So thank you for providing the smaller dose. After a week of taking the 3pills every morning I lost 5lbs of water weight my hormones began to balance out.. I would recommend this to anyone having problems with their hormones.