July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Vitex, Agnus-Castus Chastetree Berry, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Nature's Answer, Vitex (Agnus-Castus)

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Jul 31, 2008

Only 40 mg. What a disappointment. This should be made much clearer on the title. I have been taking 2 400 mg capsules every morning- and found taking two of these not nearly as useful for relaxing wombic tension and agitated mood.

Not working yet, hopefully soon

Posted by Reviewer1507823 on Oct 15, 2010

I've been taking Vitex for 2 months now. I have feel no changes yet. I have no period yet, not since July 2010, maybe I need to take it for another whole month. I'm also talking Milk Thistle and Saw Palmetto because I have PCOS. I am now thinking about taking Dong Quai Tea from here, iherb.com. I've been ttc since 2008 and no success at all. I'm hoping to ovulate soon. But for the time being, I have no effect from this Vitex capsule yet. Hoping to get some results soon. :p

Nature's Answer, Vitex (Agnus-Castus), Chastetree Berry, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1783323 on Dec 26, 2011

low power, only 40mg

Worst .... NEVER BUY

Posted by Reviewer3358131 on Sep 15, 2010

Well it requires me to give a rating that's why I am giving one or else I would not even give one. I tried it for a week. I have bloated stomach, pimples all over my face and headache.