No ill side effects, great shipping time!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Jun 22, 2010

Item as described, and great shipping time. This item is only 40mg and at one a day, it's just not strong enough. Everyone is different but almost all my research has led me to believe an effective amount of Vitex is roughly 400 mg a day and that THIS SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED WITH CLOMID. I will be getting that one soon. Otherwise, no side effects or problems with this item. Thanks!

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer1116120 on May 10, 2010

I gave birth to a daughter 10.5 months ago and am still breastfeeding her. My fertility has yet to return. I started taking Vitex about two weeks ago (along with B6) and this morning, I had my first positive ovulation test! I don't know for sure that anything's going to happen or if the timing is just coincidental, but I would say the Vitex helped.

chastetree berry

Posted by Reviewer1925596 on Mar 11, 2013

This product works wonders for the purpose I am using it for- fibroids...also it is also helping my skin to clear...I would definitely recommend this product

Nature's Answer Vitex Agnus-Castus Chastetree Berry

Posted by Reviewer3152901 on Apr 29, 2016

Very pleased with this product

Chasteberry Works

Posted by Reviewer1107268 on Mar 17, 2011

Works really well I noticed a difference in my mood within a few days!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1102922 on Sep 20, 2010

I suffer from PMS depression and I hoped that purchasing this product will balance out my hormones so that I can live through my pre-menstrual days like any normal day. They seemed to have done the trick of keeping my body's chemicals in check. Before my period came, I didn't have depression and anxiety as usual. I definitely think these pills have helped somewhat. I also had hoped that the pills would counter my hormonal cystic acne, but unfortunately, it didn't really help me on that. Nonetheless, this is a pretty good product and I recommend it to any woman/girl who suffers from some kind of hormonal imbalance. Those chemical changes can be really annoying and interfere with our everyday lives. I hope the best for everyone.

Good product for female balance

Posted by Reviewer1753915 on Nov 18, 2008

I have been happy with the quality of the packaging and the herb itself. I feel more balanced hormonally.

Easy service

Posted by Reviewer3091407 on Aug 11, 2009

Got my order quickly for a product I couldn't find at any local stores. thanks!

Great so far!

Posted by Reviewer2852518 on Sep 11, 2009

Im using this in conjunction with evening primrose oil and it seems to lessen my cramps as well as breast tenderness. But I will have to wait untill I finish off the bottle to see.

Great for PMS