New To iHerb?

Nature's Answer, Vitex, Agnus-Castus Chastetree Berry, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

No ill side effects, great shipping time!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Jun 22, 2010

Item as described, and great shipping time. This item is only 40mg and at one a day, it's just not strong enough. Everyone is different but almost all my research has led me to believe an effective amount of Vitex is roughly 400 mg a day and that THIS SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED WITH CLOMID. I will be getting that one soon. Otherwise, no side effects or problems with this item. Thanks!

Chasteberry Works

Posted by Reviewer1107268 on Mar 17, 2011

Works really well I noticed a difference in my mood within a few days!

chastetree berry

Posted by Reviewer1925596 on Mar 11, 2013

This product works wonders for the purpose I am using it for- fibroids...also it is also helping my skin to clear...I would definitely recommend this product

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1102922 on Sep 20, 2010

I suffer from PMS depression and I hoped that purchasing this product will balance out my hormones so that I can live through my pre-menstrual days like any normal day. They seemed to have done the trick of keeping my body's chemicals in check. Before my period came, I didn't have depression and anxiety as usual. I definitely think these pills have helped somewhat. I also had hoped that the pills would counter my hormonal cystic acne, but unfortunately, it didn't really help me on that. Nonetheless, this is a pretty good product and I recommend it to any woman/girl who suffers from some kind of hormonal imbalance. Those chemical changes can be really annoying and interfere with our everyday lives. I hope the best for everyone.

Good product for female balance

Posted by Reviewer1753915 on Nov 18, 2008

I have been happy with the quality of the packaging and the herb itself. I feel more balanced hormonally.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »