Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Answer, Vitex, Agnus-Castus Chastetree Berry, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Works better for me than the higher doses

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Aug 27, 2013

I started taking one a day several months ago, and noticed an improvement in premenstrual headaches and breast tenderness within the first month. Then after 2-3 months, thinking more would be better, I tried a 400mg capsule for a couple of months, and my symptoms got worse. When I went back to this 40mg dose, my symptoms improved again, so I know that this dose works well for me, and more is not always better in this case.

Alleviates PMS symptoms

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 12, 2012

I take this for extreme exhaustion brought by estrogen dominance every month. This really helps, I take it with hot tea to activate it faster.

works wonderfully!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1621729 on Nov 18, 2011

I loved this product, and shipping was fast n ob time. I read that you should only take 120mg of the vitex otherwise it will have the a reversed affect. So finding the smaller dose was hard everyone has the 400mg that I didn't need. So thank you for providing the smaller dose. After a week of taking the 3pills every morning I lost 5lbs of water weight my hormones began to balance out.. I would recommend this to anyone having problems with their hormones.

Working out well

Posted by Reviewer1384957 on Mar 13, 2011

After doing some research I had decided to try Chastree Berry to help with my missing monthlies and all the side effects it brings. So far I have lost a few pounds, gain more energy, cleared up some acne and am a little less cranky. Haven't started yet, but it does say it takes about 3 months to completely work and I have only been doing this for 3 weeks. I am happy with the product and will continue to use it.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2831328 on Oct 28, 2009

I purchased these to help with my menstrual cycle. They help tremendously with PCOS.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »