Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Worth a Try!

Posted by 4836382268951955491 on Sep 10, 2012

Unfortunately, this product did not help me to gain my menstrual cycles back. However, it's reasonably priced, good tasting and, I did not have any side effects from using it for 9 months (hence the 4-star rating). It's definitely worth trying if you're currently having irregular or absent periods. What's the worst you have to lose!

Taste is pleasant...

Posted by Reviewer1001281 From Canada on Nov 03, 2012

Has a nice taste when added to hot water (herbal tea) when compared to other brands. Potency is excellent and product quality is great.

Tastes bad but worth it.

Posted by 5413461719048045739 on Feb 06, 2014

I bought this because I suspected I had a hormonal imbalance. It turns out I have polycystic ovary syndrome. This tincture tastes horrible and I would usually mix it with pineapple juice to mask it. The dosing is difficult to get down and I did not enjoy taking this. Switched to a capsule. Overall, I think Vitex itself is great...In the 8 weeks since I've been taking it, insomnia stopped, had a menstrual period in the first time in many months, and acne cleared up. Stick to the pill form though.

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2617606 From California on Jul 16, 2008

Great product. I love that I can order in bulk quantities.

Mix it with juice

Posted by Reviewer1265520 From California on Oct 13, 2010

I use this as part of a hormone balancing plan... I mix it with liquid vitamins and juice and I can hardly taste it.