Worth a Try!

Posted by 4836382268951955491 on Sep 10, 2012

Unfortunately, this product did not help me to gain my menstrual cycles back. However, it's reasonably priced, good tasting and, I did not have any side effects from using it for 9 months (hence the 4-star rating). It's definitely worth trying if you're currently having irregular or absent periods. What's the worst you have to lose!

The Jury's still out

Posted by 4971100684091313210 on Apr 17, 2015

Not sure how I feel about this product yet. What I do know is that when I take this during my monthly cycle and am experiencing cramps, this stops it after about 20 minutes from ingestion. But the main reason I bought this was to lower my prolactin levels to increase fertility. I'm just not sure because when I took it as described my hormones went nuts.

I will purchase it again

Posted by desertanddates on Jul 11, 2016

With getting ovarian cysts I have used Agnus castus to solve my hormone issue, some weeks I need a little more than the usual 4mg and this is where the liquid version is perfect, I can dose it exactly how I want it without taking too many pills.

good

Posted by 4876238525046916815 on Oct 06, 2016

Good

Taste is pleasant...

Posted by Reviewer1001281 on Nov 03, 2012

Has a nice taste when added to hot water (herbal tea) when compared to other brands. Potency is excellent and product quality is great.

Tastes bad but worth it.

Posted by baileylang on Feb 06, 2014

I bought this because I suspected I had a hormonal imbalance. It turns out I have polycystic ovary syndrome. This tincture tastes horrible and I would usually mix it with pineapple juice to mask it. The dosing is difficult to get down and I did not enjoy taking this. Switched to a capsule. Overall, I think Vitex itself is great...In the 8 weeks since I've been taking it, insomnia stopped, had a menstrual period in the first time in many months, and acne cleared up. Stick to the pill form though.

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2617606 on Jul 16, 2008

Great product. I love that I can order in bulk quantities.

Mix it with juice

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Oct 13, 2010

I use this as part of a hormone balancing plan... I mix it with liquid vitamins and juice and I can hardly taste it.