Finally Something Works for PMS

Posted by Reviewer1326044 on Feb 24, 2010

I have used this for the last two months and it is by far the best of anything I have tried. I have had severe PMS/PMDD for over 38 years and finally found Vitex. btw, the pill form did not work. This extract works within about 3 minutes for pelvic pain and the associated bad mood. I wish I had found this 38 years ago, I have about 7 days a month of my life back.

better absorbtion than tablets

Posted by Reviewer2100245 on Feb 16, 2010

Nature's Answer carries quality products. I especially like their alcohol free tinctures and find that a liquid herb usually has better absorbtion than a tablet....pms symptons virtually gone :) Great service as usual from iherb! cheers!

Hot flash relief

Posted by Reviewer2809906 on Feb 23, 2010

Vitex has really helped me with my hot flashes and it helped with the moods often associated with hot flashes. I feel more positive. If I do get a hot flash, it is much lighter and over faster so Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry has been a wonderful product for me.

Got my BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer2213318 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been trying to concieve for 6 months, and nothing was happening. Ive never been diagnosed with PCOS, but i suspect that I just wasnt ovulating. I took one dropperful every morning for 2 cycles, and I just got a postive pregnancy test! It doesnt taste bad, and i like the pure extract with no alcohol.

Great product for PMS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3278817 on Aug 11, 2013

This product has helped me immensely with my PMS!!! I used to get very moody and have frequent mood swings before my periods, I got feelings of rage, despair and cried a lot. I also got very bad menstrual cramps and sore and swollen breasts. I have taken this product now for a couple of months and all of my mood swings have disappeared!!! I can't believe it!!! I wish I had known about this sooner! I have also had no more menstrual cramps. I absolutely recommend this to everyone who has these types of problems. I start taking the extract 2 weeks before my period starts. Take half a dropper 3 times a day, then stop taking it once my period starts. Then start again 2 weeks before my period starts again. This works great!!!

Good for balancing hormones, taken with Saw Palmetto & Sarsparilla

Posted by Reviewer2841114 on Dec 16, 2009

Herbal combination taken for first 14 days of cycle about 15 drops of each a day to fix amenorrhoe and hair loss, due to an unusual hormone shift, undetected by medical tests, which I suspected could have been oestrogen dominance. Reset my system nicely and only used half of each of the bottles.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1974525 on Dec 11, 2009

I've been using it for a month and I can see improvement already. PMS symptoms much less severe this go-round.

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 19, 2014

Perfect thing. My dog is using it to balance her hormones and get rid of false pregnancies. Vitex is way better than other herbs for this reason.

Best vitex extract ever

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 07, 2011

It works fast, and I can put this directly under my tongue since it has no alcohol. It's not bitter, it tastes sweet & pleasant.

The best!Cured my hormonal acne

Posted by 5509785695570658602 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product since end of 2015. I have acne along on my jawline for 4 years, i've tried everything to cure my hormonal acne but there's nothing much different. Then i've tried vitex in a pill form but i can't see the effect. At last i take vitex in a liquid form, it really works, it absorb better then the pill. I can't believe i could cure my hormonal acne after all this years. If you have high testosterone level and you want to reduce it this will be the best option you have. This vitex the best!i love it. Hehe

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »