Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Finally Something Works for PMS

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1326044 on Feb 24, 2010

I have used this for the last two months and it is by far the best of anything I have tried. I have had severe PMS/PMDD for over 38 years and finally found Vitex. btw, the pill form did not work. This extract works within about 3 minutes for pelvic pain and the associated bad mood. I wish I had found this 38 years ago, I have about 7 days a month of my life back.

better absorbtion than tablets

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2100245 on Feb 16, 2010

Nature's Answer carries quality products. I especially like their alcohol free tinctures and find that a liquid herb usually has better absorbtion than a tablet....pms symptons virtually gone :) Great service as usual from iherb! cheers!

Hot flash relief

Posted by Reviewer2809906 on Feb 23, 2010

Vitex has really helped me with my hot flashes and it helped with the moods often associated with hot flashes. I feel more positive. If I do get a hot flash, it is much lighter and over faster so Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry has been a wonderful product for me.

Great product for PMS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3278817 on Aug 11, 2013

This product has helped me immensely with my PMS!!! I used to get very moody and have frequent mood swings before my periods, I got feelings of rage, despair and cried a lot. I also got very bad menstrual cramps and sore and swollen breasts. I have taken this product now for a couple of months and all of my mood swings have disappeared!!! I can't believe it!!! I wish I had known about this sooner! I have also had no more menstrual cramps. I absolutely recommend this to everyone who has these types of problems. I start taking the extract 2 weeks before my period starts. Take half a dropper 3 times a day, then stop taking it once my period starts. Then start again 2 weeks before my period starts again. This works great!!!

Got my BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer2213318 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been trying to concieve for 6 months, and nothing was happening. Ive never been diagnosed with PCOS, but i suspect that I just wasnt ovulating. I took one dropperful every morning for 2 cycles, and I just got a postive pregnancy test! It doesnt taste bad, and i like the pure extract with no alcohol.