The best!Cured my hormonal acne

Posted by 5509785695570658602 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product since end of 2015. I have acne along on my jawline for 4 years, i've tried everything to cure my hormonal acne but there's nothing much different. Then i've tried vitex in a pill form but i can't see the effect. At last i take vitex in a liquid form, it really works, it absorb better then the pill. I can't believe i could cure my hormonal acne after all this years. If you have high testosterone level and you want to reduce it this will be the best option you have. This vitex the best!i love it. Hehe

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 19, 2014

Perfect thing. My dog is using it to balance her hormones and get rid of false pregnancies. Vitex is way better than other herbs for this reason.

This stuff really works!

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

I had perimenopause symptoms last year and tried Vitex capsules in pills form, and it worked. Decided to change it to a tincture. It has a herbal taste to it but it works just as well. Great product! This is my second bottle.

Great product for PMS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3278817 on Aug 11, 2013

This product has helped me immensely with my PMS!!! I used to get very moody and have frequent mood swings before my periods, I got feelings of rage, despair and cried a lot. I also got very bad menstrual cramps and sore and swollen breasts. I have taken this product now for a couple of months and all of my mood swings have disappeared!!! I can't believe it!!! I wish I had known about this sooner! I have also had no more menstrual cramps. I absolutely recommend this to everyone who has these types of problems. I start taking the extract 2 weeks before my period starts. Take half a dropper 3 times a day, then stop taking it once my period starts. Then start again 2 weeks before my period starts again. This works great!!!

Feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 06, 2013

I have been taking this for about three weeks now and I feel like I have experienced less severe pm's symptoms. This stuff is a little strong in taste, but I like that it does not have alcohol in the formula since alcohol can aggravate symptoms of pms. I take this as directed, two to three times a day, usually on a mostly empty tummy and it does not irritate me or cause any nausea at all. I will continue to use this treatment.

Excellent PMS relief.

Posted by 5204404621876369903 on Sep 19, 2012

Used to experience 10-14 days of severe PMS/PMDD; this has not entirely eliminated the demons but has certainly tamed them to a manageable level. I now have one impatient/irritable day, one sad day, and no cramping. Periods are shorter. My whole family is happier. Will continue taking. Took 3 full cycles to experience the most relief.

Best vitex extract ever

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 07, 2011

It works fast, and I can put this directly under my tongue since it has no alcohol. It's not bitter, it tastes sweet & pleasant.

Got my BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer2213318 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been trying to concieve for 6 months, and nothing was happening. Ive never been diagnosed with PCOS, but i suspect that I just wasnt ovulating. I took one dropperful every morning for 2 cycles, and I just got a postive pregnancy test! It doesnt taste bad, and i like the pure extract with no alcohol.

Very satisfied!!

Posted by Reviewer3224939 on Aug 30, 2011

My order was delivered in 5 days! Very fast and everything was in great shape. I will definitely order again.

Good for your hormones

Posted by Reviewer1404342 on Aug 22, 2011

used in past...glad to be back on it. Very effective at balancing hormones

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »