10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

46 and trying to stop the aging process

Posted by Reviewer3139375 on Sep 14, 2009

Vitex has helped me with hot flashes and regulated my periods. Before taking it they were quarterly. Now I'm trying to conceive and they're monthly like clock work. Thank you.

Cushings- Help.

Posted by Reviewer2065421 on Jun 29, 2010

After having my dog on Anypril @ 90.00 per month for a year and a half. I read about Chasteberry being given to Horses with Cushings. This works better than Anypril and my old dog is handling Cushings well, but Athritis is getting him down and I haven't found a good product for him except Salmon oil seems to help with joint stiffness and is good for dog's with Cushings.

Worth a Try!

Posted by 4836382268951955491 on Sep 10, 2012

Unfortunately, this product did not help me to gain my menstrual cycles back. However, it's reasonably priced, good tasting and, I did not have any side effects from using it for 9 months (hence the 4-star rating). It's definitely worth trying if you're currently having irregular or absent periods. What's the worst you have to lose!

Best vitex extract ever

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 07, 2011

It works fast, and I can put this directly under my tongue since it has no alcohol. It's not bitter, it tastes sweet & pleasant.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer2252960 on Feb 20, 2009

I like that this company has expanded their line to more alcohol-free versions. I detest the taste of alcohol in any form, so this is very welcome.