good value!

Posted by Reviewer2548695 on May 11, 2009

great price, good expiration dates and arrived faster than expected.

The best!Cured my hormonal acne

Posted by 5509785695570658602 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been using this product since end of 2015. I have acne along on my jawline for 4 years, i've tried everything to cure my hormonal acne but there's nothing much different. Then i've tried vitex in a pill form but i can't see the effect. At last i take vitex in a liquid form, it really works, it absorb better then the pill. I can't believe i could cure my hormonal acne after all this years. If you have high testosterone level and you want to reduce it this will be the best option you have. This vitex the best!i love it. Hehe

This stuff really works!

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

I had perimenopause symptoms last year and tried Vitex capsules in pills form, and it worked. Decided to change it to a tincture. It has a herbal taste to it but it works just as well. Great product! This is my second bottle.

Feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 06, 2013

I have been taking this for about three weeks now and I feel like I have experienced less severe pm's symptoms. This stuff is a little strong in taste, but I like that it does not have alcohol in the formula since alcohol can aggravate symptoms of pms. I take this as directed, two to three times a day, usually on a mostly empty tummy and it does not irritate me or cause any nausea at all. I will continue to use this treatment.

highly recommended great customer service

Posted by Reviewer2731192 on Apr 07, 2011

packages arrived very quickly one bottle was slightly open and some drop out. When i contacted customer service they shipped out a replacement the next busines day

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2658375 on Jul 13, 2011

always a tremendous help with PMS symptoms.

Very satisfied!!

Posted by Reviewer3224939 on Aug 30, 2011

My order was delivered in 5 days! Very fast and everything was in great shape. I will definitely order again.

Good for your hormones

Posted by Reviewer1404342 on Aug 22, 2011

used in past...glad to be back on it. Very effective at balancing hormones

Excellent PMS relief.

Posted by 5204404621876369903 on Sep 19, 2012

Used to experience 10-14 days of severe PMS/PMDD; this has not entirely eliminated the demons but has certainly tamed them to a manageable level. I now have one impatient/irritable day, one sad day, and no cramping. Periods are shorter. My whole family is happier. Will continue taking. Took 3 full cycles to experience the most relief.

Taste is pleasant...

Posted by Reviewer1001281 on Nov 03, 2012

Has a nice taste when added to hot water (herbal tea) when compared to other brands. Potency is excellent and product quality is great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »