10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Answer, Wood Betony Extract, 1 fl oz (30ml) (Discontinued Item)

3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Would NEVER be without this !!!

Posted by 4904566694173742414 on Jun 20, 2012

Love Love Love this!!! It helps keep me calm, keeps my heart rate down and I have pretty severe tachycardia and anxiety. I also give it to my children . My son (15)has Tourette's, Asperger's,OCD,Severe Anxiety,and very hyperactive.He takes this with Valerian ,Melatonin,and Passion Flower. At first he said 'No way!!' But after his first dose he was almost in tears because he couldn't believe how much relief he felt and he has really bad symptoms of all of the above.Just let me say my son does take scheduled doses of Herbals and this(+Passion Flower) was added to his current regimen. It doesn't work for everyone but my son did not have good results with Seroquel ,Risperdal ,Zoloft or Wellbutrin it made him psychotic,no exaggeration.We are very lucky he responds so well to Herbal Treatments. My daughter takes it for ADHD along with Melatonin which works very well for her also.Just a few drops under the tongue works great for us.

no cigar

Posted by Reviewer1593513 on Mar 06, 2011

Took it religiously, no noticeable results.