Nature's Baby Organics, Conditioner & Detangler, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Great detangler

Posted by Reviewer1333187 on Dec 29, 2010

This conditioner is thick. Only a little is needed. Nice scent and great detangler.

Hubbies Go-To Hair Product

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jun 06, 2012

My husband is picky about his hair products. I had him sample different organic brands, and he prefers Nature's Baby Organics. If he runs out, and forgets to request a re-order, he will actually seek it out at our local health food market. Husband also uses as his hair styling product, post shower at home/gym. I also use it on my hair ends post shower. 4 stars because -- As a conditioner, we recommend thoroughly rinsing this off. Otherwise, we notice flaky scalp by mid-to-end of the day. A staple in our house :)

great

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 16, 2012

I need to talk to this product. I recomendos this product to all parents who are concerned about the health of your child! Besides not having in its composition dangerous products he leaves his son's hair silky and shiny! Very useful!

Wonderful!

Posted by 5281208436161419568 on Aug 09, 2013

Great product, only need to use a little bit and my daughter's long hair becomes soft and smooth.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1693047 on Apr 10, 2012

I really like this it works exactly like it says it will. For my kids works better than expensive conditioners.