New To iHerb?

Nature's Baby Organics, Conditioner & Detangler, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Hubbies Go-To Hair Product

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jun 06, 2012

My husband is picky about his hair products. I had him sample different organic brands, and he prefers Nature's Baby Organics. If he runs out, and forgets to request a re-order, he will actually seek it out at our local health food market. Husband also uses as his hair styling product, post shower at home/gym. I also use it on my hair ends post shower. 4 stars because -- As a conditioner, we recommend thoroughly rinsing this off. Otherwise, we notice flaky scalp by mid-to-end of the day. A staple in our house :)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Jun 20, 2010

A little goes a long way, and I love not using a petroleum-based product in my hair! Good price for the amount and it works just fine. I use it as a detangler/leave in conditioner and it is not too heavy or too light.

Great detangler

Posted by Reviewer1333187 on Dec 29, 2010

This conditioner is thick. Only a little is needed. Nice scent and great detangler.

Smells mice but not v effective

Posted by Reviewer2075657 on May 13, 2012

My kids n I love d smell of it but as a hair conditioner it does little. Better used as a leave in for bad hair days

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1693047 on Apr 10, 2012

I really like this it works exactly like it says it will. For my kids works better than expensive conditioners.