Love it

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Sep 23, 2011

Really helps me to keep my daughter's long hair in order, perfect staff for kids, easy to wash away, nice scent and combing

Recommended

Posted by 5335537077509068099 on Nov 13, 2013

This detangler works wonders on my twin girl's hair. It smells good and I'm happy I've found a "greener" brand. I highly recommend it.

Vanilla Tangerine conditioner and tangler

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 20, 2012

Love this hair conditioner, it is light and moisturizes hair very well, even on adult hair. My gal's hair is tangle free and shiny ever since she use this conditioner. It's my 2nd time purchasing this conditioner.

good detangler

Posted by Reviewer1274876 on Sep 27, 2011

good price for a good conditioner.. it has very mild vanilla fragrance. for better result, i added a few drops of Desert Essence jojoba oil into the conditioner and massage gently on the hair, and it conditions really well. will buy again :)

Great for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Jul 11, 2011

This conditioner works really great for my fine hair!

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2197579 on Jul 22, 2011

Nice conditioner. Seems to do what it says; detangle and soften hair. I have used John Masters Organics Fragrance free conditioner before and I find that to be better in detangling. This one smells really lovely though.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2147384 on Aug 09, 2011

Great product!!! Works wonders on my daughters hair. She is bi-racial and it make her hair soft without making it shiny. She has loose curls that sometimes frizz after sleeping. This light weight conditioner is perfect!!! Please excuse typos- typing from hand held device.

Wonderfull!

Posted by Reviewer1048137 on Sep 02, 2011

very very good product - make my sun's hair so silky

like it

Posted by Reviewer1355379 on Apr 24, 2012

So soft and gentle, and amazing sweet smell like cream candy

what I was looking for

Posted by 5238174113535805069 on Jun 13, 2014

ordered daughters ... shampoo and conditioner from this company .. my daughter's hair is long and entanglement that this shampoo with air conditioning coped with this problem ... now raschechyvat hair without problems))

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »