Great Organic product!

Posted by Reviewer2882520 on Apr 26, 2010

I was a bit skeptical of this product at first because this is the first time I used an ointment for baby's bum. But it works just as good if not better than those creamy ones! No icky fragrance too!

Caused rashes

Posted by Reviewer1637065 on Oct 30, 2012

I used this ointment when my son was a few months old. After the second application, he developed a raised bumpy rash all over where the ointment was applied. I put it away and switched to another brand. Now, half a year later, I ran out of my usual cream and thought that I would give it another try before bedtime. Big mistake! The next morning, the same rash appeared, but even bumpier than before! He must be allergic to one of the ingredients. Not recommended for sensitive babies.

Higly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3143745 on May 25, 2012

Very gentle with the baby's skin (my baby has a very sensitive skin). It effectively protects the diaper area. Highly recommended.

Perfect!

Posted by 4752712629313586164 on Jan 30, 2016

This product is amazing. 2 of these plus 1 of Desert Essence was we only needed for 2 years of diaper care. We used this ointment for mild redness and prevention and the Desert Essence (with zinc) for big rashes in diaper area, like when she was teething. This one is my favorite and I’ve been using on my skin too as hand cream.

i haven't used it now. but, it looks good.

Posted by Reviewer1523653 on Mar 27, 2012

i haven't used it now. but, it looks good.

good,first shopping

Posted by Reviewer2046065 on Nov 09, 2011

good,first shopping

good

Posted by Reviewer2913352 on Apr 02, 2013

good

Great on Baby's Bum and No Scent!

Posted by Reviewer1356117 on Jul 15, 2013

This product is fantastic. I was using some other ones that also work, but have natural scents like Chamomile, Calendula or Tea Tree Oil, and while they are great, this one has no scent and creates a great barrier between baby's bottom and wet/poopy diapers. I totally recommend. My baby developed a small rash and I started to put this on and her bottom cleared up and is rash free.

many blogers recommended this

Posted by 5756369402119192147 on Sep 04, 2013

many blogers recommended this

Perfecto para irritaciones en la piel

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Nov 24, 2014

Los ingredientes son ideales, tiene una consistencia muy densa pero con el calor se va quedando aceitoso. Mi madre lo probó en alguna irritación en la piel , se la puso por la noche y a la mañana siguiente ya no tenía ningún enrojecimiento. Me quedé impresionada, porque no ponía tantas esperanzas en este producto, pero sin duda funciona.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »