Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Dec 11, 2014

I mix a little evening primrose oil with this works great.

good lightweight moisturiser

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Jun 27, 2014

smells of old school rose (cos of the ingredient). good value.

Love it.

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Nov 08, 2013

Great product. No residue left on skin after use... Just smooth and soft... However, you need to apply again and again to keep the skin from drying up. The moisture sustainability isn't the best. Then again, most of those with good moisture sustainability usually leave some residue after applying, so I can't complain.

어른이 써도 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer1123628 on Oct 29, 2013

아이허브엔 로션제품이 잘없어서 어린이제품까지 찾게됐네요. 수분부족형 지성에 트러블성 피부라서 걱정하며 샀는데 너무 순해요. 트러블도 안나고 당김도 없습니다. 단점은 많이 바른날은 눈이 따가워요ㅠㅠ별 하나 빼요~

Great

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

I love this cream, doesn't cause me any allergies, but it's not face cream(ethylhexyl palmitate is poreclogging ingredient, I think it was reason for my breakout, will rather use proper face creams, I'm using it all the time as hand/body cream, calendula and chamomille in it soothes my eczema, but it doesn't really heal it. Also mine creams never smelled much, so maybe other people got wrong batch or something, all I could ever smell was faint rose smell from the rose water they use in it, which is not a fragrance, I'm even using rose water just fine as a face toner on my super sensitive skin and no issues with it. One star down because the price keeps increasing, at beginning it was around 6$ and now it's up to almost 10$ per bottle.

Face and body

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

I like this, my child skin get moisturized well. A little to strong smell as I was hoping it was fragrance free, but it doesnt bother me that much.

Not bad

Posted by 4992309882344848083 on Jul 31, 2012

Skin feels really baby soft but the scent and packaging (no pump) are not to my liking.

finally

Posted by 5175465689580336478 on May 27, 2012

Always, it was out of stock...very mild for babt and I love the part of fragrance free!♥

무난해요

Posted by Reviewer1451337 on Apr 09, 2012

별다른 트러블도 없고 양도 많아서 좋은거같아요 저는 장미향 괜찮더라구요. 건성피부에겐 좀 건조할꺼같네요. 저는 오일섞어써요. 트러블도 없고 순하고 괜찮아요

good smell , baby likes