Love it!

Posted by 4968111038395260238 on Jun 03, 2014

The moisturizer has a really mild smell and it doesn't feel too oily, perfect for children!

Try as after sun too!

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on May 12, 2014

Bought for my daughter who is very sensitive and prone to eczema skin but also used during a trip to the beach. I have white skin and freckles, I burn easily and never Browns me. I was impressed with the efficacy of this product when applied on regions that were very red and burning from exposure to hot sun (summer days with temperatures of 35 ° C). I used it mixed with drops of aloe vera gel Aubrey few times during the day, and the pain disappeared in time! The skin also peeled and not for the first time in 48 years, got a tan that was clearing slowly and still realize a little after 3 months!

moistures a lot

Posted by 4751098132555192629 on Mar 20, 2014

I bought this at first my 4 year old daughter for skin dry prevention as we live in topical country (indonesia). but then i figured out it's good or adult too. just a tiny pinch moistures whole part of your hand. that's why the cream lasts longer with us ^__^

light and oily

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jan 11, 2014

thin, weak ok scent, oily.

Veldig bra!

Posted by 4992959810147706713 on Dec 28, 2013

Dette er uten tvil den beste kremen jeg noen gang har kjøpt til mine barn! Lett å påføre og trekker fint inn i huden uten å bli klissete. Nå på vinterstid er denne kremen gull verd på tørr og sart barnehud. Jeg skal fortsette å kjøpe dette produktet.

100 % organic

Posted by Reviewer1510395 on Nov 26, 2013

I use this product from childbirth, usually to order more pieces. It use after bath, in winter as face cream.I like this moisturizer.

宝宝用着过敏了

Posted by 5263907790688573279 on Nov 25, 2013

前晚用了一次,第二天脸红红的。感觉很难抹开。自己用倒是觉得还可以,不敢给宝宝用了

soothing

Posted by 4682166852032430256 on Nov 18, 2013

I have extremely sensitive combination skin which was recoverying from an allergic reaction to krill oil. this moisturizer doesnt irritate my skin and moisturizes without making my skin greasy. its so soothing! I have been using this for about 4 months now and I am not changing :)

Love it.

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Nov 08, 2013

Great product. No residue left on skin after use... Just smooth and soft... However, you need to apply again and again to keep the skin from drying up. The moisture sustainability isn't the best. Then again, most of those with good moisture sustainability usually leave some residue after applying, so I can't complain.

어른이 써도 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer1123628 on Oct 29, 2013

아이허브엔 로션제품이 잘없어서 어린이제품까지 찾게됐네요. 수분부족형 지성에 트러블성 피부라서 걱정하며 샀는데 너무 순해요. 트러블도 안나고 당김도 없습니다. 단점은 많이 바른날은 눈이 따가워요ㅠㅠ별 하나 빼요~