Will never buy again!

Posted by 5749246593664679871 on Nov 24, 2012

This product made my toddler's skin itch. I tested it myself, and it did make me itchy!

cause the rashes for young children and adult

Posted by 4951084338726504911 on Jul 24, 2014

Organics products suppose be pure, gentle and natural but its cause rashes on young children and adult. The rashes were started from face till shoulder. My son scratched the skin with his fingernail. It also cause rashes on adult but subside after a while. My son doesn’t have any allergy or sensitive to any products bought from baby store.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2637392 on Jun 13, 2010

This lotion is fine, but it takes ages to absorb into my skin..

Posted by Reviewer2734358 on Jun 02, 2010

Very good moisturizer for my parched skin. I use it on my face too. It's easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky residue. The ingredients are great (e.g. no alcohol derivatives, fragrance, wax etc). The only thing is that the bottle is a bit small and it's sometimes hard to squeeze the contents out. If only they can come out with a pump bottle, and in a larger size!

light and oily

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jan 11, 2014

thin, weak ok scent, oily.

Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Aug 27, 2011

Nice feeling on body after applying, not sticky, but I'm personally not that into the smell of roses

didn't like texture and scent

Posted by Reviewer3155214 on Jul 06, 2010

didn't like the texture and scent :( Not really moisturizing staff, i found it greasy

완전 실망...

Posted by 5513205212500302265 on Nov 01, 2012

skin deep 에서는 유해도가 낮게 나오는데... good guide 에서는 유해도가 꽤 높아요 .. 안전한 제품이라 생각해서 울아기 쭉 이거 썼었는데.. 너무 실망이에요... 그래도 사용감은 좋으니 별 한개..

Try as after sun too!

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on May 12, 2014

Bought for my daughter who is very sensitive and prone to eczema skin but also used during a trip to the beach. I have white skin and freckles, I burn easily and never Browns me. I was impressed with the efficacy of this product when applied on regions that were very red and burning from exposure to hot sun (summer days with temperatures of 35 ° C). I used it mixed with drops of aloe vera gel Aubrey few times during the day, and the pain disappeared in time! The skin also peeled and not for the first time in 48 years, got a tan that was clearing slowly and still realize a little after 3 months!

Good, reportedly very safe lotion

Posted by Reviewer2535797 on Apr 25, 2010

Not too greasy, absorbs quickly, and mostly organic ingredients. Of the safe lotions, this is the most affordable/available.