Love it's smell

Posted by hadiena on Oct 06, 2013

Love this lotion. It's smell so nice. Can heal rash or any bugbite.

Fragrance free ?

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I's a very nice moisturizer but NOT fragrance free. How could it be, it contains rosewater !?! Even when I'm showering (24 hours after using the moisturizer) I stil smell roses. I alreade hate this scent. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

Very gentle smell and texture!

too watery and not moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 23, 2013

Not moisturizing. There are more organic products and safer ingredients lotions that are better priced and way more effective than this lotion. Will not purchase again. PS. A company that wants to be all natural and preaches that their products are safe would put their products in glass bottles....this is in a plastic bottle.

good

Posted by 5484473123193853992 on Jan 04, 2013

Natural is very good

Will never buy again!

Posted by 5749246593664679871 on Nov 24, 2012

This product made my toddler's skin itch. I tested it myself, and it did make me itchy!

Not the best

Posted by Reviewer2126349 on Nov 14, 2012

It absorbs into skin easily but I feel as though that it clogs my pores and causes pimples when I use it. Not the best moisturiser you can find on iHerb.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

I love this cream, doesn't cause me any allergies, but it's not face cream(ethylhexyl palmitate is poreclogging ingredient, I think it was reason for my breakout, will rather use proper face creams, I'm using it all the time as hand/body cream, calendula and chamomille in it soothes my eczema, but it doesn't really heal it. Also mine creams never smelled much, so maybe other people got wrong batch or something, all I could ever smell was faint rose smell from the rose water they use in it, which is not a fragrance, I'm even using rose water just fine as a face toner on my super sensitive skin and no issues with it. One star down because the price keeps increasing, at beginning it was around 6$ and now it's up to almost 10$ per bottle.

완전 실망...

Posted by 5513205212500302265 on Nov 01, 2012

skin deep 에서는 유해도가 낮게 나오는데... good guide 에서는 유해도가 꽤 높아요 .. 안전한 제품이라 생각해서 울아기 쭉 이거 썼었는데.. 너무 실망이에요... 그래도 사용감은 좋으니 별 한개..

good

Posted by Reviewer1581726 on Sep 18, 2012

east to absorb and good smell hard to press bad design