baby shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1718502 on Jan 24, 2016

nice smell and refreshing after shower

Gentle on baby & smells nice! Setback is the packaging used for delivery.

Posted by 5306998142102829209 on Jun 07, 2015

I love the smell and it is gentle on baby's skin. Will love to buy it again but the setback is the packaging used for delivery. It came in a zip lock bag and I lost 20% of the body wash in the zip lock bag itself! To make things worse, there was a small hole in the zip lock bag and the body wash has leaked into the courier box when I receive the box. It is messy and what a waste of the body wash... Hope iherb can improve on the packaging used for delivery.

Real good but expensive

Posted by 5449748055971768156 on Dec 28, 2014

This product is perfect for my long-haired 3-year-old daughter but it is pretty expensive.

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml) Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5601548822652257540 on Sep 01, 2014

I am a all time lover for this product since my kid was an infant. Recently they have upgraded their bottle to a pump bottle and THUMBS UP FOR THAT! However, I think the quality of the shampoo and bodywash itself is compromised. It is not as moisturizing as before. Hope they do something about this!

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2617499 on Aug 13, 2014

So good for my grandchild's skin. She is prone to itchy skin This is versatile , being for body and hair .Also makes fun bubbles. Also soothing with Chamomile and Lavender.

Good body wash for kids

Posted by 4684147765396504217 on Oct 19, 2013

I like the lavender smell, and good that it is organic for my little kids. Bottle design difficult to squeeze.

Just good

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Great Shampoo & Body Wash, great ingredients, nice smell. Unfortunately it's barely foaming. If you are frequently using Bodybutter/Bodylotion it's not foaming at all due to the greasy residu on your skin. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Love the Smell, Soap see my aaccount for other reviews

Posted by VerieChristmastoo on Apr 22, 2013

Love the smell, how it is not overly soapy etc. Great for baby and me!

Takes a lot of shampoo for shoulder length hair

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

Not too strong, smells pretty good. It just seems to take an aweful lot of shampoo to get the hair clean.

RELAX

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012

The scent is lovely and relaxing and my hair is squeaky clean. My scalp and skin aren't dry either for a change. Good stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »