Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 oz (473.2 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

excellent for kids/babies, great value!

Posted by Reviewer123456 on Jun 22, 2011

I love the smooth texture of this product and it's also tear free. Kids love it!

Price is good for an organic product

Posted by Reviewer2133670 on Dec 05, 2010

I was pretty driven by organic products and spent great bucks on them but honestly I didn't know if they are really better but they just made me feel psychologically better. Then I came across articles saying some products in the market are not really organic as they claimed. I was buying Gaia and California baby products for my little girl before I started this. Price-wise, this is a lot cheaper. My girl doesn't have an allergy with this so i glad that I could save some $$$.

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml) Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5601548822652257540 on Sep 01, 2014

I am a all time lover for this product since my kid was an infant. Recently they have upgraded their bottle to a pump bottle and THUMBS UP FOR THAT! However, I think the quality of the shampoo and bodywash itself is compromised. It is not as moisturizing as before. Hope they do something about this!

Real good but expensive

Posted by 5449748055971768156 on Dec 28, 2014

This product is perfect for my long-haired 3-year-old daughter but it is pretty expensive.

Mild & Gentle Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1333187 on Dec 29, 2010

This shampoo is mild and gentle for my children's hair and leaves a nice, healthy sheen.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »