Gentle on baby & smells nice! Setback is the packaging used for delivery.

Posted by 5306998142102829209 on Jun 07, 2015

I love the smell and it is gentle on baby's skin. Will love to buy it again but the setback is the packaging used for delivery. It came in a zip lock bag and I lost 20% of the body wash in the zip lock bag itself! To make things worse, there was a small hole in the zip lock bag and the body wash has leaked into the courier box when I receive the box. It is messy and what a waste of the body wash... Hope iherb can improve on the packaging used for delivery.

excellent for kids/babies, great value!

Posted by Reviewer123456 on Jun 22, 2011

I love the smooth texture of this product and it's also tear free. Kids love it!

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml) Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5601548822652257540 on Sep 01, 2014

I am a all time lover for this product since my kid was an infant. Recently they have upgraded their bottle to a pump bottle and THUMBS UP FOR THAT! However, I think the quality of the shampoo and bodywash itself is compromised. It is not as moisturizing as before. Hope they do something about this!

Price is good for an organic product

Posted by Reviewer2133670 on Dec 05, 2010

I was pretty driven by organic products and spent great bucks on them but honestly I didn't know if they are really better but they just made me feel psychologically better. Then I came across articles saying some products in the market are not really organic as they claimed. I was buying Gaia and California baby products for my little girl before I started this. Price-wise, this is a lot cheaper. My girl doesn't have an allergy with this so i glad that I could save some $$$.

Mild & Gentle Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1333187 on Dec 29, 2010

This shampoo is mild and gentle for my children's hair and leaves a nice, healthy sheen.

Lovely lavender

Posted by Reviewer3310289 on Feb 17, 2011

I love this product! Great to know that your children aren't exposed to unwanted ingredients. Does not lather much, but that's okay. I wish the scent would last longer, but I guess that goes with only natural ingredients.

great, works well

Posted by Reviewer1317839 on Apr 17, 2011

great...squeaky clean and tear-free, good for even adult face washing!

calming

Posted by Reviewer3193296 on May 20, 2011

the scent is calming and 2 in one body wash and shampoo is great

Real good but expensive

Posted by 5449748055971768156 on Dec 28, 2014

This product is perfect for my long-haired 3-year-old daughter but it is pretty expensive.

baby shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1718502 on Jan 24, 2016

nice smell and refreshing after shower

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »