Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

excellent for kids/babies, great value!

Posted by Reviewer123456 on Jun 22, 2011

I love the smooth texture of this product and it's also tear free. Kids love it!

Price is good for an organic product

Posted by Reviewer2133670 on Dec 05, 2010

I was pretty driven by organic products and spent great bucks on them but honestly I didn't know if they are really better but they just made me feel psychologically better. Then I came across articles saying some products in the market are not really organic as they claimed. I was buying Gaia and California baby products for my little girl before I started this. Price-wise, this is a lot cheaper. My girl doesn't have an allergy with this so i glad that I could save some $$$.

Mild & Gentle Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1333187 on Dec 29, 2010

This shampoo is mild and gentle for my children's hair and leaves a nice, healthy sheen.

Lovely lavender

Posted by Reviewer3310289 on Feb 17, 2011

I love this product! Great to know that your children aren't exposed to unwanted ingredients. Does not lather much, but that's okay. I wish the scent would last longer, but I guess that goes with only natural ingredients.

great, works well

Posted by Reviewer1317839 on Apr 17, 2011

great...squeaky clean and tear-free, good for even adult face washing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »