Very good!!!!

Posted by 4612593680585420782 on Mar 17, 2016

I love this product. Will have a new born baby soon and I tried it on myself, then can't help keep using it. So natural and I will reorder it!

my nth purchase and I love it

Posted by 5301714562857502662 on Oct 11, 2015

I use this on my two year old and I have been purchasing this for the nth time. I love the subtle smell and this makes his hair all smooth and shiny. It doesn't dry out his skin nor sting his eyes.

a favourite now!

Posted by ipanpan on Mar 30, 2015

despite the higher pricing, I decided to try it after reading some good reviews. Didn't regret my purchase! My girls love it, and every after hair wash, my little girl would ask me to smell her hair (which smells great by the way).

Great

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Oct 25, 2014

After washing my 7 year old boy with this one, his hair is soft and his skin feels silky with no residue. He said this is the best wash and asked me to order another one for his swimming lesson.

good smell

Posted by 4993403274586443295 on Jul 31, 2014

good smell and have relax feelings

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3184442 on Jul 29, 2014

It keeps the kids clean, does not sting if it gets in the eyes, smells really nice too

great!!!

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Jun 29, 2014

I love it and so is my daughter. nice gentle odor. saves us time by using it both for hair and body.

Gentle and cleans well

Posted by weiwei65 on Apr 20, 2014

I like this bcos it's thick and a little goes a long way. I started with the conditioner for my daughter and it has detangle her super tangled long hair.

I bought it for him again. - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 15, 2014

Like other organic shower gel, it doesn't really lather. It doesn't dry out my 2-year old nephew's skin and hair. Rinse off easily. No residue. No overpowering scent. Affordable. Will keep buying as long as the price doesn't increase. The only downside is the scent wears off once he's out of the shower. They shouldn't have change the bottle, I prefer the pump bottle.

Leaves skin soft

Posted by 5405116249367225400 on Jan 24, 2014

This has been a great body wash. My son has very dry skin and facial cradle cap. I use this on his body and rarely need to put lotion on him now. I do not use this on his face since it seems to make the facial cradle cap worse. Will definitely buy it again.