excellent--i love it

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Jan 05, 2010

i'm so sad iherb is discontinuing this scent. my kids & i all use it and they have not had dry skin since. and i don't have to use conditioner or lotion. it works great & i love it.

My kids love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1930162 on Mar 16, 2010

I feel good putting this product on my young children's hair because of the high quality ingredients. The shampoo smells great and my twin 5 year olds can easily use the pump bottle to shampoo their own hair. The value is great as compared to other SLS free hair products.

Baby loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jun 05, 2010

Gets baby nice and clean without any tears if it gets in his eyes. Great natural ingredients with no harsh synthetic chemicals. Also does not dry out baby's skin!

a favourite now!

Posted by ipanpan on Mar 30, 2015

despite the higher pricing, I decided to try it after reading some good reviews. Didn't regret my purchase! My girls love it, and every after hair wash, my little girl would ask me to smell her hair (which smells great by the way).

Nature's Organics

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Dec 25, 2010

Great quality and a good value. This is a very mild soap that leaves your skin feeling clean and does not create dry skin

won't dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1693536 on Oct 14, 2010

i use this as to shower my children and it is great and moisturise their skins. Just a pity the fragrance is very mild but overall a great shampoo and body wash that does not lather. Keep buying to stock up and i hope it will not get discontinued

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1266761 on Mar 20, 2011

Gentle on my daughters' hair and skin, lovely natural lavender scent. Love the fact that it is almost 100% organic/natural with no Paraben, SLS or alcohol.

Best baby shampoo and wash

Posted by Reviewer2596185 on Apr 01, 2011

Love the fragrance and keeps my child's skin soft and clean.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2447529 on Jul 22, 2011

Very gentle on skin and hair. Doesn't leave skin feeling dry.

Very gentle

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jun 22, 2011

Perfect for my kids' sensitive skin. Smells soo naturally good too!