Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3184442 on Jul 29, 2014

It keeps the kids clean, does not sting if it gets in the eyes, smells really nice too

great!!!

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Jun 29, 2014

I love it and so is my daughter. nice gentle odor. saves us time by using it both for hair and body.

Gentle and cleans well

Posted by weiwei65 on Apr 20, 2014

I like this bcos it's thick and a little goes a long way. I started with the conditioner for my daughter and it has detangle her super tangled long hair.

I bought it for him again. - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 15, 2014

Like other organic shower gel, it doesn't really lather. It doesn't dry out my 2-year old nephew's skin and hair. Rinse off easily. No residue. No overpowering scent. Affordable. Will keep buying as long as the price doesn't increase. The only downside is the scent wears off once he's out of the shower. They shouldn't have change the bottle, I prefer the pump bottle.

Leaves skin soft

Posted by 5405116249367225400 on Jan 24, 2014

This has been a great body wash. My son has very dry skin and facial cradle cap. I use this on his body and rarely need to put lotion on him now. I do not use this on his face since it seems to make the facial cradle cap worse. Will definitely buy it again.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1755196 on Jan 13, 2014

I buy this for my kids and it is gentle and doesn't hurt their eyes. A wonderful soap and shampoo for kiddies.

Recommend for sensitive skin.

Posted by tylcyl on Nov 11, 2013

I use it for my daughter morning and afternoon bath.

Lovley soft hair

Posted by 5009335745229719166 on Oct 20, 2013

I bought this for my daughter as her first shampoo. She has just turned 2 and finally has enough hair to warrant the odd wash. I was impressed with the size of the bottle. We only use a tiny bit at a time and her hair is lovely and soft. We will definitely purchasing again!

Good body wash for kids

Posted by 4684147765396504217 on Oct 19, 2013

I like the lavender smell, and good that it is organic for my little kids. Bottle design difficult to squeeze.

Excellent buy!

Posted by Reviewer2207425 on Aug 11, 2013

My son has sensitive skin and scalp. This is a reasonably priced shampoo and body wash that doesn't irritate his skin. He has been using this for the past 2 years without any problems. Highly recommended.