Best baby shampoo and wash

Posted by Reviewer2596185 on Apr 01, 2011

Love the fragrance and keeps my child's skin soft and clean.

Very gentle

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jun 22, 2011

Perfect for my kids' sensitive skin. Smells soo naturally good too!

Very good!!!!

Posted by 4612593680585420782 on Mar 17, 2016

I love this product. Will have a new born baby soon and I tried it on myself, then can't help keep using it. So natural and I will reorder it!

Gentle and cleans well

Posted by weiwei65 on Apr 20, 2014

I like this bcos it's thick and a little goes a long way. I started with the conditioner for my daughter and it has detangle her super tangled long hair.

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml) Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5601548822652257540 on Sep 01, 2014

I am a all time lover for this product since my kid was an infant. Recently they have upgraded their bottle to a pump bottle and THUMBS UP FOR THAT! However, I think the quality of the shampoo and bodywash itself is compromised. It is not as moisturizing as before. Hope they do something about this!

Price is good for an organic product

Posted by Reviewer2133670 on Dec 05, 2010

I was pretty driven by organic products and spent great bucks on them but honestly I didn't know if they are really better but they just made me feel psychologically better. Then I came across articles saying some products in the market are not really organic as they claimed. I was buying Gaia and California baby products for my little girl before I started this. Price-wise, this is a lot cheaper. My girl doesn't have an allergy with this so i glad that I could save some $$$.

clean

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Dec 14, 2010

nice scent, not too strong. Great body wash.

Posted by Reviewer2120494 on Jan 02, 2011

Nice lavander smell, my children love it!

exellent, we love this! good price

Posted by sillyfox on Jan 20, 2011

we use it both for hair and body. it doesn't dry, but we also use coconut oil for hair and different olis for body.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2029475 on Jan 20, 2011

This shampoo and body wash smells lovely, is gentle, and is thick so it lasts a long time.