love it!

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Jan 05, 2010

my kids both used to get very rough spots on their legs and arms during the winter due to dry skin and i used to buy expensive lotion. since using this product, neither of them (ages 1 and 3) get dry skin, and i use it too, and it makes my hair very soft. i prefer the lavendar version as it smells cleaner, but the orange is sweet & pleasant. i highly recommend this--i don't buy anything else.

Lovely smell and safe for my toddler

Posted by Reviewer2721450 on Jun 17, 2010

I have been searching for a safe product for my daughter. A lot of organic or green products actually have a lot of unsafe products in them. I did a ton of research and found this product to be very safe based on its ranking in the www.cosmeticsdatabase.com website. Be rest assured this product is safe for your child and it has the wonderful (but not overpowering) smell of an orange creamsicle.

Too Soapy

Posted by 4857636049683904171 on May 05, 2014

Love the smell. I feel it's too soapy for baby soap. Very small quantity lathers a lot which had me alerted. I have decided to use the rest of the bottle myself. Won't be buying this again.

The best shampoo/body wash out there

Posted by Reviewer2493891 on Dec 31, 2010

I use this shampoo and body wash to bathe and wash the hair of my four small children, one of whom has a severe skin condition. This has been the only effective soap we have found. It smells good, it works great, and it doesn't cause any issues for my chemically-sensitive kids. My husband and I also use it for washing our hair and as a body wash in the shower. Love it.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Feb 12, 2011

My boyfriend needed a mild product without SLS, because of itchy scalp. This one smells exactly like it says, citrusy vanilla and it cleans good. It doesn't lather that well, but with smaller amounts of water it's very nice to work with. Edit: I'm bumping this one up. It removes makeup like a charm!

good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2758958 on Jan 25, 2010

great product, smooth and smells good

love this

Posted by Reviewer3192355 on Feb 23, 2010

i'm gonna stick to this product for as long as its being sold. the scent is amazing. this is how scented baby products should be -- light and refreshing.

New changed formula

Posted by 5011385177895497796 on Aug 03, 2014

Bring back the old formula! This new formula has a more chemical smell and doesn't foam easily. Not sure I will buy again...

Value for money but drying for skin after long use

Posted by 5053497098585076480 on May 04, 2015

I have been using this for my kids for a year plus now, and started to realise my kids' skin are quite dry and they started to scratch and it is worst for my son who has eczema on his back and legs. My daughter's hair also seems dryer and harder to manage and definitely need the conditioner. I used to be a fan but will probably stop using it.

Lovely Scent

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

We have used this with our little girl and her long hair. Lasts FOREVER and the accompanying leave-in detangler is great too.